• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Swap Box around the USA

Hello everyone. Starry_Solo asked if I would be interested in starting a 4th Swap Box. I wanted to see who would be interested as we currently have a 3rd Swap box thanks to Firechief18 starting soon and a lot of us signed up to participate in this one. Is there enough interest in a 4th box now or would you rather wait until Swap 3 completes?

Absolutely! Sis and I managed to get a slot with the current one, but we'd be very game to take part in another going at the same time. Fun!

@stratasfan @momin.ator @firechief18 @sockgnome @Rick195275 @raikipins @Ajk @Pibbman @GroguFan @TonkaToy @Booger1964
So lets do this 4th Swap! Looks like there are 12 of us. @GroguFan let me know if you if you want one spot together or one each. Also, if anyone has changed their mind on participating let me know. I will ask @starry_solo to post and run the randomizer for us. I will need a couple weeks to decide on pins and to figure out displays. I also have company for the next week! So I am guessing it will be mid Sept before I am ready to ship out to the first person.

@stratasfan @momin.ator @firechief18 @sockgnome @Rick195275 @raikipins @Ajk @Pibbman @GroguFan @TonkaToy @Booger1964
So lets do this 4th Swap! Looks like there are 12 of us. @GroguFan let me know if you if you want one spot together or one each. Also, if anyone has changed their mind on participating let me know. I will ask @starry_solo to post and run the randomizer for us. I will need a couple weeks to decide on pins and to figure out displays. I also have company for the next week! So I am guessing it will be mid Sept before I am ready to ship out to the first person.
A spot together is great, so you can put it under me or Sis and free up a spot for someone else. :) We share all our fun!! Thanks so much for asking.

Sorry so late. I missed this post somehow. I am happy to participate!

A spot together is great, so you can put it under me or Sis and free up a spot for someone else. :) We share all our fun!! Thanks so much for asking.
Great!

I apologize for the confusion, to make you participation official please sign up on the Swap #4 post after it is posted by Moderator.

Back