• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow amazing you should sell the collection it would bring you lots of money!
]]

oh i would never ever ever sell my collection, i would rather sell my lung. these are my treasures, they are memories, and love, and family and friends and friendships. i don't care about how much they are worth. they could be worthless to everyone else, but they mean everything to me.

Love the display! Imagine having to shadow box your entire collection, you would have get like 3 big ones! hehe this is a very nice idea :)

thank you so so so much <3 <3 it was a wonderful idea, its just our wall space is so limited we couldn't fit it all in. especially when karl has his 5 collections too XD

Welcome back, Hollie and Karl, you have been missed!

I adore that painting, it's absolutely gorgeous. And congratulations on your beautiful Tangled collection, those pins truly are amazing and you've done a wonderful job displaying them.

A) Your painting is amazing.
B) Your collection is awe inspiring.

]]

oh i would never ever ever sell my collection, i would rather sell my lung. these are my treasures, they are memories, and love, and family and friends and friendships. i don't care about how much they are worth. they could be worthless to everyone else, but they mean everything to me.

C) You are simply incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back