• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST
My entire bid is the complete set of all right BatB PTDs, the Cars Beloved Tale (new on card) and the Chicken Little Beloved Tale (new on card). Here is a picture of them all together:

I'll start with:

Pin 97585: Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set - Rapunzel and Flynn Rider Only

New Leaderboard this morning

1a. Stosh:BATB ptds, cars BT, Chicken little bt

1b. Dinsneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

1c. Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass & Olaf Blood Drive (love these but I really loved the enchanted jumbo and gaston ptd off my wants ) Thanks for the great bid

2a.Disneykins: Tangled designer couple- beautiful pin, have it already, but would make a good trader/ Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid

2b. Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

2c. Thealyssadon- love the R/C/ Iadorewdw- frozen ticket and art of aurora- good keeper and good trader

3. Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all.

Thank you all for the incredible bids the leaderboard is so tight!!

If you want a traditional top 3 then just go with the top three from this list trying to help people see where they are though!

Just noticed that there must have been as speck of dust on her because her mouth looked odd in the first pics. Just took some more

To our current bid:

Pin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere

adding:

Pin 9495: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #6 - Prince Eric
Pin 26642: DLRP - Beauty and the Beast (Boxed Gift Set) Belle
Pin 72518: DisneyStore.com - Jim Shore Disney Princess Carousel Set - Belle Only

Pin 94001: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Gaston's Tavern

Pin 94002: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Be Our Guest Restaurant
Pin 94003: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Enchanted Tales with Belle

I'll start with:
Pin 97344 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Gonzo #1 - GWP
Pin 97544 Disney Store - Art of Ariel boxed pin
Pin 97715 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Mowgli #1 - GWP
Pin 97744 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Bashful #1 - GWP
Pin 98000 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jafar #1 - GWP
Pin 100795 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Stromboli - GWP
Pin 101108 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Beaker - GWP
Pin 101283 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Basil - GWP

Leaderboard update

1a. Stosh:BATB ptds, cars BT, Chicken little bt

1b. Dinsneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

1c. Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass & Olaf Blood Drive (love these but I really loved the enchanted jumbo and gaston ptd off my wants ) Thanks for the great bid

2a.Disneypharmer: Art of ariel and bunch of ptds- love ariel, ptds will make good traders

2b. Disneykins: Tangled designer couple- beautiful pin, have it already, but would make a good trader/ Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid/ Hannahmation- great pins off wants- love them all!!

2c. Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

3a. Thealyssadon- love the R/C/ Iadorewdw- frozen ticket and art of aurora- good keeper and good trader

3b. Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all.

If you want a traditional top 3 then just go with the top three from this list trying to help people see where they are though!

Changing our bid to:

Pin 72518: DisneyStore.com - Jim Shore Disney Princess Carousel Set - Belle Only

Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

Thanks for the bid, leaderboard stays the same. Great wide somewhere, carousel and gaston were my favorite pins in your last bid, so as much as I like the doll party pin, I think I liked gaston more

Thanks for the bid, leaderboard stays the same. Great wide somewhere, carousel and gaston were my favorite pins in your last bid, so as much as I like the doll party pin, I think I liked gaston more
Oops! I'll add Gaston back in then!

Instead of that last, we'll bid:

Pin 94001: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Gaston's Tavern
Pin 66875: Enchanted - Giselle Flowered Movie Logo

Leaderboard update, auction ends tonight!

1a. Stosh:BATB ptds, cars BT, Chicken little bt/ MASTER: Wow!! I think I have to go with option number two, although I love all the olafs and ticket, I just can't turn down those BATB

2a.Disneypharmer: Art of ariel and bunch of ptds- love ariel, ptds will make good traders / Hannahmation- great pins off wants- love them all!!

2b. Disneykins: Tangled designer couple- beautiful pin, have it already, but would make a good trader/ Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid

2c. Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

3a. Thealyssadon- love the R/C/ Iadorewdw- frozen ticket and art of aurora- good keeper and good trader

3b.Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all. / JustHarry: Belle pearl medallion, 110th rapunzel and valentine chocolate rapunzel- love all!

3c. The hook- two podms- I like the dumbo one, don't really care for the Snow White scene though

I'll Change up the Bid a little:

Pin 8515: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (4 Pin Boxed Set includes Belle Prince, Enchanted Rose and Crown)

Pin 30947: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Beast in Hand Mirror

Pin 42768: Disney Auctions - Home for the Holidays (Belle & Beast)

Pin 47357: Disney Auctions - Lumiere & Cogsworth (Jumbo)

I will add to my bid

1. Pin 100856: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Lotso

2. Pin 97868: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Mulan

3. Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me
( 2 pin set)

Status
Not open for further replies.