• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you melanium and psycho pixie!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you melanium and psycho pixie!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I now know somebody is listening to what I have been saying about zapping (It is not what you zap, it is that you zap).

Melanie (melanium) and I made her first online trade. As she mentioned in her zap post, I zapped here a couple of pins. What she didn't mention is that she had been paying attention to what I have been saying over and over again. She got creative and zapped me with this:

DSC01745_zps4ea38a7d.jpg

Here is what the note said "DAVID! Thanks so much for helping me with my first ever trade! I've seen you say many times that it doesn't matter what we zap! but that we zap! I've included a Robot Series 2 Vinylmation as a zap! for you. Please enjoy or have fun using as a trade down the road. THANKS AGAIN! Melanie (melanium)"

I love it when people think outside of the box!!! This is a fantastic zap!!! I will be keeping it on my desk to remind me how great the people here are!!!

Thank you Melanie!!!

Now for the crazy one, I won a psycho pixie auction and when I received the package it said "zap mayhem 2013" on the back of it. Uh oh.

I guess for some reason I was selected to be this weeks winner!!! Thank you for picking me or should I say you picked Amy because here is the zaps we received:

Kristine, we will be seeing you soon!!! Thank you!!!

Congrats on your Zap Mayhem pins David! You totally deserve it.

And yes, I was happy to follow your great suggestions for us all. You are a wonderful first trade. Thanks for adding so much joy to the board. :)

--Melanie

You are not only one of the nominees for zap mayhem... you got so many nominations i lost count. And I STILL get PM's suggesting you!

Hmmmm since the tinks were for Amy i shall have to strive to find something for YOU Sir David!

Back