Sold/Ended: The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving (Pick-ups)

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by TheMickeyMouseRules, May 25, 2019.

1. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Thank you for confirming... added to my event pick up list.

I will not require pre-payment (so will buying these pin 'at risk' and not sure returning any of them will be an option), so please let me know before 7Aug2019 if anything changes.

2. jaac98

jaac98 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Just wondering how the event went and wondering if you were able to get any other pins?

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Sorry for being radio silent. I gained a few more, but not all of them. Will try to post the additional pins obtained shortly.

4. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Update: My entire time at the HM event was spent in line (about 7 hours of line waiting.) The time in line was unplanned for my schedule and put other things behind (ie, work). (ie, so now catching up with tasks I meant to do on Wednesday.) Anyway, I apologize for not getting all of the HM items shipped this weekend, but work has to come first right now. Shipping should occur next weekend.

ItzaPinfan likes this.
  5. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Can’t even imagine. When you recover, would love to hear about the event itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Were you able to see the amazing show or the parade? I watched the videos on WDWNT and they looked so cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. jaac98

jaac98 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

No problem! Just wanted to make sure you got paid in a timely manner and didn't get stuck! Thanks again!

8. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

I was able to obtain a few more pins from the lists. I have updated with items obtained. I will message totals shortly (probably Saturday).

Update: DLR has released HM event leftovers into the park and I spent an hour or so yesterday checking the usual places in case there were any additional pins I could get for DPF members. At this point, please consider lists final for pick ups (ie, no additional pins will be obtained.)

9. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

I have shipped all but five orders. The last five are pending payments or are missing item 4, clock pin. Hope to have all outstanding items resolved by next weekend.

Please look for the DPF message regarding the status of your shipment (ie, shipped or pending action.)

Rachael17 likes this.
  10. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

This pin is on shopdisney.com and free shipping today 20Aug with freeship code.
    @splashmtnman
    @HaydenM

[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Haunted575 likes this.
  11. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

All remaining HM packages are ready to go out tomorrow (Monday, 26Aug).

Tracking has been sent to all DPF members for their package.

Will be closing this thread shortly.

12. jaac98

jaac98 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Thanks for helping out and adding to the collection.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  13. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Closing thread. Will be leaving everyone feedback over next few days, would love to also receive feedback... if only to break the 100 feedback barrier (only need 3 more.) :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

akarih likes this.