• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The kindest ZAP and perfect timing

ZAPPED! The kindest ZAP and perfect timing

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Hi friends, i was having a poopy day--nothing major just poop
i get an envelope from mickey mouse? what?? Now i have a few trades floatin out there but none that were due in today...so i wait til 8:30 while in my bed, lights dim.....and i rip..and there is a cool glossy postcard that says ZAP and two futuristic people shooting ray guns at MY PIN!!!! I have wanted this for some time and love my silly symphonies collection and this pin has excaped me. Thanks to LWRN2 my pal laura! xo
pin38196

very nice pin! don't you just love when you have a generally crappy day and then something happens (even something small) and the day turns around!

its really cool, its more of a gold pin with the yellow and black accent, so it looks more antique than the pin pics. Pinpics pictures never show gold very well--cant get the camera to capture it.

Such a great pin! I've always wanted that one myself. I just love bumblebees. The very first time I even noticed CMs wearing lanyards, the pin that started it all, was a bumblebee pin from Winnie the Pooh. Still trying to find that pin again. But I really love the one you got, love that she's been stylized to look like a pretty little lady bee. What a wonderful treat to brighten your day.

SOO glad you like it, and thanks for giving me the chance to mess around with cards & pins and thereby avoid studying! :lol::lol: Enjoy!! :)

Back