• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Knights of DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knights of DPF
So Angel and I have been wanting to post some of our Knight nominees. Sitting here at DSF, in the rainmakes me appreciate our friends so much more. Though we have so many people our list we are starting with: Minpi ntrader - She sent us our first zap and turned us into Zapping Zealots. Also most our Grails came as zaps from her.Kupo1121 - He is such a good friend to Angel and such a huge help on the games.TheOtherSteve - for always give such great updates about DSF releases.And of course PsychoPixie - she has so much going on in her life but as chosen to make others feel good then focusing on herself.Purplerose, and Andrew and Alice - for taking care of me when I was so sick at the Valentine's dsf release

Last edited:
I would like to nominate -

SwinginKitten - she was one of my first sucessful trades and have been trading ever since - so lovely to make such amazing friends

MerlinEmrys - Amazingly friendly and has made a big impact on this forum in his relativly short time of being here

Lady Dobbins - For showing me this great community and introducing me to this amazing hobby

PrincessxJasmine89- For helping my get the Emperor's New Groove pin I desperatly wanted but missed out on, thus making my day.

Stitch2814 - for using pins as a way to raise money for charity.

There are soooo many deserving people, I am sure everyone here is a knight to at least one other person on the forum. Everyone I have encountered and witnessed on the forum are amazing people.

Last edited:
Well if I can still nominate people I would love to add cjvandever. When i was first became a member she sent me a zap of my favorite princess, Aurora, it made me feel so welcomed and it was one of my favorite pin trading moments.

I would like to nominate two very special friends
Tiggermickey- who has always been there to help in any situation. For starting Pin It Forward and for always zapping a new member.
Jrdsmom- always there to help someone obtain a pin at DSF when possible. Always donates when someone needs a helping hand. And just being so kind and generous.

I would like to nominate the following people for having all these qualifications and more:
Malitrader (Big dan), fuzzybhnny, echoharmany, ryanfury and one of the sweetest DPF members ever Psycho Pixie.
All these folks have hearts of gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back