• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Little Mermaid PODM! :) pleeeeeaaaseeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Little Mermaid PODM! :) pleeeeeaaaseeeee

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey guys! :)

SO! I just traded away my Little Mermaid PODM for one of my grail Mulan scenes, and now I need a new one to replace it and keep my Princess PODM collection complete! :) :

If anyone has one for sale or trade (not some crazy insane high price, though >.<) PLEEEASEEEE let me know as I'd love to work something out with you! :) :bowdown:

I'm generally not TOO fussy on the scene, so whatever you have PM me or comment and let me see watcha got! :)

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) :wavey:

Also, I have other PODM to trade for it- I have a Mulan PODM with Mulan getting yelled at by Shang, a Nemo PODM showing 4 of the tank fish during the Volcano scene, and a Lion King PODM with Mufasa walking in front of Simba :) I alsoooo have an Aladdin PODM of Jasmine looking out of her bedroom through the curtain, but I'd like to try and keep this one if at all possible ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back