• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! The May RAK'D winner is ...

RAKed! The May RAK'D winner is ...

vans4bkah

Hopeful Jiminy completist
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Well it looks like me.

This comes at a particularly sad time for me and my family. My father suffered a debilitating stroke last month which has completely changed his life. Our family just moved him to an extended care home so he can have 24 hour care.

I am completely grateful to be part of this community. There are so many wonderful people and I delight in reading the posts.

I was RAK'D by SHELTERKAT (Dawn) and CCofRR13(Christine).

Dawn was very sneaky about the Jiminy St. Patrick pin. She had a contact that was picking up pins from DLP. I had inquired about the pin recently and she told me it was finally being shipped. It was after all a March pin.

I love all the pins and buttons I received. That WDI E-Ticket Space Mountain pin is larger than I thought. It combines two of my collections, tickets and rides.

The Easter egg droids are my two favorite droids. R2-D2 and C3PO.

ef0156422a0ee8511b932a9a13277e6c.jpg

5e0d22642c2a85ce6a0d00e2d489efde.jpg

804b7341c04dc2ad78ef11e1cea8475b.jpg

4a2c57f6e44f83ed0b18b8410c80c95e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sorry to read about the rough time you and your family have been going through. Glad this RAK brought a little joy to you. Congrats!

Wow even more now from Ninpin this time. The art is fabulous and so is the pin.

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw my number one guy, Jiminy. I have been after that pin for some time and now it is mine. I will treasure it forever.

I will take a picture of my Jiminy boards so all can see my fondness for him. Walt thought he was pretty special also.

1f1ef769e525f80a8fe633747b47a2bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow even more now from Ninpin this time. The art is fabulous and so is the pin.

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw my number one guy, Jiminy. I have been after that pin for some time and now it is mine. I will treasure it forever.

I will take a picture of my Jiminy boards so all can see my fondness for him. Walt thought he was pretty special also.

1f1ef769e525f80a8fe633747b47a2bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! I'm glad that it arrived safely and that you like it!

Here we go again. More presents, this time from Sorapandora. I really love all the Star Wars items. My grandchildren will probably steal all my stickers and eat the candy.

Thank you so much for making me feel special.

dedc80616584ff508278d235a9d8f5ff.jpg

And even more. This time from DisneyChildWithin. Sometime over the weekend, I was away in the mountains with no cell or internet, I received another gift package and a lovely note. Thank you for the kind words Lucy and the pins. The "poster" is going in my Dad's room to remind him to never give up. He is making some progress. At almost 90, he is a remarkable man.

f791ea28ee98bd60b31f09cd509efb48.jpg

Back