• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The pin fnder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pin fnder

jedirobot3

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hey pin people let me tell you what the pin finder is i find pin for people it the price of the pin pus a ten dollar finder fee

Looking for these 3 at the moment

pin18555th72
pin75386th72
pin82793th72

If you could find me the pin below my signature, I'd really be over the moon!! And, you'd be a miracle worker as well. It's # 38231 DLRP Married Princess Aurora - The Variation pin only.

Last edited:
Do you also find pin "BUYERS"? Just asking.

8694: DCL November 2001 Artist Choice (Mickey Holiday Season)....Mine is an ARTIST PROOF, stamped AP on the back!
CaptainMickey-1.jpg

Let's give it a shot, could you find me the following?:
Pin 66888: Welcome Home Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald and Mickey)
Pin 72719: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - Mickey Mouse Poster - Brave Little Tailor
Originals are prototypes but I don't care for that, just as long as it is the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back