• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thel91, what a sweetheart of a trader

ZAPPED! Thel91, what a sweetheart of a trader

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I read a week or so ago that Thel got her very first zap. I could not believe that such a great trader like she is had never been zapped. So I decided to send her another zap since she was so kind to pick me up a Jack pin trading night pin for cost and had been a great person to trade with. She truly is a sweetheart of a person.

So when I received my mail today I found this gem in it:

pin92220th72
Pin 92220: DSF - Marquee - Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero

My wife loves Zero, so there is no better pin she could have sent.

If you ever get the chance to trade with her, take it!!!

Thank you Thel!!!

wow wee Thel!!! thats awesome. I guess david deserves it, although he can be quite disagreeable :rofl:

Thel also did me a huge favor, she is great. Hey Thel did you see my thread about me being around on the 30th? if you can do lunch or something....

Thank you so, so much everyone, for the kind words..! ***BLUSHING*** I remembered you'd mentioned that your wife likes Zero, so I knew that it would be going to a good home. :)

Coincidentally, I sent the package your way before I'd received your zap. :hsd: I sincerely enjoy pin collecting and trading, and making friends - online and in person - that enjoy the same hobby has been icing on the cake. Thank you all again for everything!!!

wow wee Thel!!! thats awesome. I guess david deserves it, although he can be quite disagreeable :rofl:

Thel also did me a huge favor, she is great. Hey Thel did you see my thread about me being around on the 30th? if you can do lunch or something....

Oh darn... sorry Dawny! I won't be able to make it up to the DLR area at the end of the month. :( i do hope you have a wonderful time out here though! Hopefully one day we'll have a chance to meet in person!! :)

Thank you so, so much everyone, for the kind words..! ***BLUSHING*** I remembered you'd mentioned that your wife likes Zero, so I knew that it would be going to a good home. :)

Coincidentally, I sent the package your way before I'd received your zap. :hsd: I sincerely enjoy pin collecting and trading, and making friends - online and in person - that enjoy the same hobby has been icing on the cake. Thank you all again for everything!!!

That is so funny, us thinking the same way. That makes you even more awesome if that is possible.

When we come down next April I really hope you will have a chance to come up and visit!!!

Back