• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thinking about trading/ selling this HTF princess pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about trading/ selling this HTF princess pin...

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Okay, I hate to post a thread like this because they're kind of annoying, but I'm really stuck! I'm thinking about trading or selling this DA LE 100 pin, but I really have no idea what its worth- I haven't seen it sell anywhere in forever. Anyways, this is the pin:Pin 40172: Disney Auctions - Disney Princesses and Princes Dancing
pin40172

Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!

Maybe consider it as close to this pin in value Pin 48223: Disney Auctions - Princesses Kisses (Jumbo), as they're both DA LE 100 group princess pins? But yours is probably worth more since it has a better t/w ratio and it had a higher initial cost. I think it might make a good auction item (either here or on ebay) since it's so hard to find- but then you run the risk of not getting exactly what you want. Maybe make a trading thread and see what kind of offers you get to start?

I love this one. If you post it up as officially your trading I can see if I have anything close to your wants. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh god... hahaha Its the "Love as Wide as the Ocean" Little mermaid LE 25 pin set! Obviously this wouldn't pay for the whole thing, but I bet it could make a dent in the cost.

That's a wonderful pin, I would love to have that in my collection lol. You should use it for purchasing a grail though so you know that you're getting something you really want. A trade auction would get decent bids, but not necessarily what you'd be looking for. Hope this helps :)

Okay: I've come to a tiny bit of a conclusion. I'm going to only trade this for pin 29298 (in my sig) or I'm going to sell it to try to buy that pin, but I just haven't thought of a price yet.

Very rare pins go for a lot of money on the bay.Go high you would be surprised what someone may be willing to pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back