• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

thinning out my pins/Haunted Mansion & NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinning out my pins/Haunted Mansion & NBC

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
I am slowly thinning out my collection as I am not trading/collecting as much as I used to. I'll be adding more (like my Sleeping Beauty, Malie, & Pooh) as time allows. Anything not sold here will go to Ebay when I have the time. All on original cards unless noted.

**Please note- I took pictures of the actual pins but can't figure out how to get pictures from my computer to this forum. Sorry, I am not super tech savvy. For now I am using the Pinpics pictures until hubby is available to help me. I will be happy to email the pictures to you if you PM me your email address. Thanks for your patience. :0) **

pin28081
$15.00 (coffin is a little worn)- hold

pin33028
$7.00 (sold)

pin57405
$12.00

pin70089
$4.00 (sold)
pin58992
$4.00
pin49785
$6.00 (sold)
pin25174
$4.00 (sold)

I will ship internationally. Please PM me for shipping rates, questions, price negotiations, etc.
Thanks, Crystal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back