• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is the start! (1st shadow box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the start! (1st shadow box)

kba41510

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I'm new here and just took a trip to Disneyland and ended up spending most of the time trading pins along with my g/f. Clearly we're both addicted now. There really isn't a constant theme here as we're new and haven't really decided which sets to stick with though at the moment, Stitch is definitely the fav amongst us although i've noticed that Its a pain when you're walking together and collecting the same thing. She's always gonna get the first pick -_- Anyways...

This is both of ours side by side, mine is on the left, hers on the right...she's attempting to spell her name at the top (Audrey) so she's missing a D and an R and also has an alice collection going as well as a few random sets here and there (her train is almost complete and she's also colllected the post cards from the different theme parks which she has in the middle. As for me, I have a stitch thing going as well as Vinylmations, Muppets, trying to finish up the silhouettes and a random pair of villains there on the left, Scar and Hades. Scar being my favorite Disney villain and Hades being my second favorite. Our collections are both fairly new but we both love this thing and hope to build on it in the future (hope to head back to disneyland in March for my birthday). Enjoy :) And thanks for looking

386063_321247341219959_100000040887113_1333298_1588613532_n.jpg

You both are off to great starts and the pins look great in the shadow boxes, doesn't take long to fill them. Have fun in March.

Definitely on your way :) Looks as if you have caught the bug :) Congratulations and welcome to the other side :D

You people are seriously some of the nicest people on the internet :) Thank you all so much. Both of us (my gf and I) both have caught the bug for sure

I am jelly, I wish shadowboxes were more readily available in the UK! You guys look like you had so much fun pin trading. Don't forget to join pinpics if you haven't already you can put all of the pins you own on your profile<3!

You've done a great job of displaying you're going to need more shadow boxes soon!

Before you go back for your BD, be sure to check out all the scrapper alerts so you don't get stung. And you might want to read the comparison forum on here as well. You have some very pretty pins and I'm very impressed with the way you have them displayed. Hope your collection grows by leaps and bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back