• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This weeks zaps!

ZAPPED! This weeks zaps!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I got some more amazing zaps the last couple of days! First of Pin-A-Colada with a very nice Ariel pin (don't have a pic went straight on my board :facepalm: ) Thanks so much again Angel and Alanna, love my Belle PTD and the zap

Than I got my trade from Tanya (Talesoftobv) and she also zapped me with 4 pins! She zapped me with the 4 pins from the Tangled booster set! Thanks so much Tanya, so happy with my zaps!

I also made a trade with Johnjay and he also zapped me with a cute fab 5 pin, thanks mike!

Today I got my trade from Becky (Dalamara) and she also included a couple of lovely zaps, a card and stickers! Thank you so much Becky! Here is a picture of the pin I traded for and what she included:

I also got my package today from Jason (HandA) I bought some pins a couple of weeks ago from Macie (alottalaughs) and asked if she could send it to Jason because he knew about the postage amount etc.. so I didn't had to pay to much on shipping. Well today I got my package with the pins I'd purchased from Macie and she zapped me with a lovely Ariel pin with it, but also Jason zapped me with the Ariel fins to feet spinner! Thanks so much guys, really love it and thanks again Jason for helping me out
Here is a pic of the pins I bought (ariel & Eric in heart. Belle and the Belle and beast broken heart pin) and the zaps!

Last edited:
That's awesome sweetheart!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :bigthumb:

Huge congrats on your great zaps!!! <3

Very nice! Congrats on the lovely haul Rachel :3

Ohhhh and I am SO jelly over that DA Ariel and Eric heart ::drooooools:: LOL

Thanks all! I am so happy with everything!

@Mali87: The pin is so stunning in person and bigger than I expected. Will keep an eye out for you, hope you can add one to your collection soon too

Congratulations!!! You definitely deserve it!!! You are such an amazing person and deserve any and all kindness that comes your way! Miss chatting! :hug: