• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THREAD CLOSED - RSPs Available - Sci-Fi Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
THREAD CLOSED - RSPs Available - Sci-Fi Academy

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED :)

I also have open spots on the RSP for the Sci-Fi Academy. :)

Here's the link to the event catalog:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/Sci%20Fi%20Academy%20Catalog.pdf

If anyone wants me to try to get pins for them it will be cost+tax(9.75%)+$3.00 shipping plus $0.50 for each additional pin.

I can put in for any pin for the event EXCEPT the Tron Identity Discs. :cool:

Let me know as RSPs are due Sunday, May 15th.

And btw, I do post to the UK. :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

I still have plenty of RSP slots available. You can post your requests on this thread or PM me.

Here's the link to the event catalog:

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/Sci%20Fi%20Academy%20Catalog.pdf

Let me know if there is anything that you want me to put you down for. The deadline is approaching.

Some of the pins are not too expensive and many of them are LEs. :)

I'd be interested in getting the Star Tours History pin #33. Please let me know if you have a spot for it. Thanks!

Could I be put down for the 'I Have Been Chosen' Little Green man pin, and also the Kingdom Hearts Mickey, Goofy and Donald pin, if you have spots for those left?

Hi there would be interested in RSP 33 The Piece of History Star Tours Jumbo pin - I know Erica has already put in a request so not sure if you can apply for 2! Mailing would be to the UK - many thanks for doing this!

Hi everyone - me again.. :)

.•*•.ºoº.•*•. All requests thus far have been added to my RSP list .•*•.ºoº.•*•.

This is the last call for anyone wanting to be added to my RSP list for this pin event.

You can either post to this thread OR send me a PM. :wavey:
.•*•.ºoº.•*•. .•*•.ºoº.•*•. .•*•.ºoº.•*•. .•*•.ºoº.•*•.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back