• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tink Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tink Fan here

kscollinsx3

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to trade for some tink pins.....
anyone interested i am open to anything....within reason.
We go to DLR and DCA ALOT!!!! so getting newer pins would be an option.
I have been trading with PinPics for about a year.....
Please look at my trades and wants and let me know...if you have something not on my wants thats Tink please feel free to offer it...I do have alot but I have not updated too much as far as wants so I am open
Thanks for looking and hope you have a Disney Day!!
Sabina

Hey I have some of your wants and I am interested in your pin 50042, 40313,65088, 70866 Can you take a look at mine and see if we can work something out? Thanks Tammy

After you look at Tabbikat's Purrrrrrfect tink pins, check out my traders too. If you see anything, I am easy to trade with and am sure I will find something on yours to trade for.

Thanks

I have a number of your wants and sent you a pm with your trades that I'd love to trade for! Check out my trades and see what you think!

Thanks!

Hi:wavey:
I have a few Tink pins and you have a few I would be interested in. My pinpics id is sophieratcliffe. Let me know if you are interested in trading.

Thanks and hope to hear from you
Donna

Hi:wavey:
I have a few Tink pins and you have a few I would be interested in. My pinpics id is sophieratcliffe. Let me know if you are interested in trading.

Thanks and hope to hear from you
Donna
Hey donna :) you cna add your pinpicsID in your profile to have hte nifty links that other members have! :)

i've added it for you (hope you don't mind)!

Hey donna :) you cna add your pinpicsID in your profile to have hte nifty links that other members have! :)

i've added it for you (hope you don't mind)!

Wow Thanks so much. Its my first day here so hadn't got round to playing with my profile yet
Thanks again

Donnaxx:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back