• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trade n ZAP from a good ol Jersey boy! Bcol

ZAPPED! Trade n ZAP from a good ol Jersey boy! Bcol

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Just wanted to give some props to a sweet man who doesn't make much waves here and i met at the NJ event a few times ago.....he is Mulan obsessed which i love about him and i spoke with him and knew i waas getting the DLP Mulan locket and actually was gonna give him mine (which hurt) because i loved this DSF Mushu pin, needless to say my good pin karma paid off and i got 2 lockets and Bcol sent this first pin BUT THEN ZAPPED ME WITH THIS SHANG LI! holy awesome batman. Bruce thanks so much and i always love chatting and trading with you--its so pleasant and relaxing. If you didnt have the world most impossible wants list i could Zap you darn it! Maybe you can add a few things the girls like or are they a front and you are the only one really wanting pins?:lol:

pin60126
pin73515

and OMgosh now i feel like i owe him because i didnt realize the DSF was a LE150 until now -i assumed it was a 300 (i know when you assume you make an *** out of U and ME) sorry Bruce, i am blond so thats to be expected.

If you didnt have the world most impossible wants list i could Zap you darn it!
So says the girl with this
pin42407th72
of all things on the grail list! WTH??? This is one of those pot meet kettle type things, no?

That being said ... Congrats!!! Can't think of anyone that deserves it more ... well, maybe a couple ... but still, Congrats!

thanks everyone (except handA) i love my mulan collection. And my Chicken Little Aliens are weird but i thought at an LE500 somebody would be trading them! CLEARING THROAT.......somebody who is reading this right now and is a fun fair trader???

Notice how i high jacked my own thread to promote my wants? Im so self-centered.:sad:

wow both those pins are fantastic, mushu looks fabulous congratulations on the trade and thats a really cool zap! you dont see much love for mulan

If you didnt have the world most impossible wants list i could Zap you darn it! Maybe you can add a few things the girls like or are they a front and you are the only one really wanting pins?:lol:

What? You mean you don't have a few of those LE25 Year of the Tiger Mushu's laying around?:naughty:

I can't blame my obsessive/compulsive behavior on my girls. That's all on me (and maybe the water in Jersey).

Dawny, it's always nice to see you at the CJPT events, NO, REALLY, but now its my turn to start a thread...

Back