• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Disney Collectibles for Pins! Litho's, snowglobes, bags and more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Disney Collectibles for Pins! Litho's, snowglobes, bags and more :)

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Trading some Disney collectibles for pins.

NEW Disney Designer Villain Gift Bags
GB_zps4afd1d99.jpg

Snowglobes:

-Chernabog Multi-Character Snowglobe NEW IN BOX w/ White Factory Box as well
Globe3_zps91c38b24.jpg

-Genie World of Disney Multi-Character Snowglobe NIB Plays "You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me" when wound-up
Globe1_zps79220a29.jpg

Stitch Olszewski NIB

Lithographs:
-DVC Exclusive Litho

IMG_1163_zpsaa33c8b5.jpg

-WDW Walt and Mickey Litho
IMG_1179_zps267555f3.jpg

-Various Lithos
Sale2052_zpsec4aa57e.jpg

Sale2057_zpsc5a11229.jpg
Other Lithographs:
IMG_2848_zpsa1bed4bb.jpg

IMG_2854_zps3ca8d9ec.jpg

IMG_2839_zps6c5f976c.jpg

IMG_2836_zpsf4535c91.jpg

IMG_2829_zpsb985acd9.jpg

IMG_2824_zps81a2bfa6.jpg

IMG_2819_zpsbfdcbc0d.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the Rapunzel wedding doll; let me know if I have anything in my trades that you're interested in?!

We are leaving for WDW 2/10 is there a pin you would like from there for this:
Lithograph:-DVC Exclusive Litho

Oh that's really generous of you. How long will you be there?
Choices:
-"Piece of Disney History: The Little Mermaid Pin" releases 2/7/13
-"13 Event Countdown Collection of Ursula" releases 2/14/13

LMK,
Mike

How much is the Rapunzel doll and do both of them have long lashes? Also how much shipping to the UK? Thanks

I'm really only looking to trade for the amount of what I originally paid for the dolls including what the shipping will cost to your address. In other words, the doll cost me $108.33 and shipping will vary depending on location; let's just say you live in Florida...shipping and insurance is between $25-35 parcel or $35-$45 priority...shipped and insured. International rates will cost a little more, but again I will be paying for shipping myself...I just ask that you offer a decent trade that comes close to the $108.33 + what shipping will cost me to send the merchandise to you. Let me know if this makes sense everyone lol. I tried explaining it to someone else, but they were a little confused by it. BTW there is only one more US 17" Wedding Rapunzel doll with the rooted eye-lashes w/ pre-order card.

Ohhhhh that Aladdin snowglobe!! <3 <3 <3 Too bad shipping would be mad to the UK... good luck! And if by chance you see anything, please PM me <3

FYI...I'm paying for shipping to you...I just ask that a trade be made equal to the trade for the item of interest and shipping to you. I pretty much love any of your UK pin trades especially the Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Aladdin and Ralph.

Interested in the Rapunzel wedding doll; let me know if I have anything in my trades that you're interested in?!

The only thing I see that you have for trade on my wants list is the BATB PODM and the UK Snow White pin,

Thanks again everyone for your interest and lovely comments. Sorry for the multiple post-replies; I just figured out that I should probably post all your quotes from the forum post into one reply message lol. I will definitely do that from now one because I don't want DPF to think I'm intentionally trying to bump my post :angel:

Feel free to PM me if anyone is interested as well. All post and pm's have been replied to.

Evening bump...

I'm looking to trade for the amount of what I originally paid for the new merchandise (and a decent trade for the other stuff) including what the shipping will cost to your address. In other words, a 17" doll cost me $108.33 and shipping will vary depending on location; let's just say you live in Florida...shipping and insurance is between $25-35 parcel or $35-$45 priority...shipped and insured from NYC to FL. International rates will cost a little more, but again I will be paying for shipping myself...I just ask that you offer a decent trade that comes close to the $108.33 + what shipping will cost me to send the merchandise to you. Only 1 17" Wedding Rapunzel doll left (US version).

Sorry Teddy... Just pm'd you. I saw your trade offers and they were so good that I needed a little time to think on it lol.

thanks @ fellow pin trader :)

All PMs responded to and all people who have inquired on the thread have had PMs sent to you. Please PM me if interested in anything on this thread. I tend to check my mail more than my started threads lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back