• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Disney Collectibles for Pins! Litho's, snowglobes, bags and more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Disney Collectibles for Pins! Litho's, snowglobes, bags and more :)
Bump...Aladdin, BATB & Pluto snowglobes are pending with a possible trade.

Would love to get a really nice trade for my dolls. Anyone in need of a Cinderella or US Wedding Rapunzel?

Thread has been updated and all items that have been traded or sold have been marked or removed.

All snowglobes are still available as is both 17" LE dolls.

Daily bump...add some more Disney collectibles to display with your pins! :p

Maybe a nice snowglobe or a cute lithograph to hang on the wall?

I'd love the Rapunzel but I can't afford it and have no pins to trade :( Good luck with your sale!

Aw...well thanks for the interest and I'm sure I will have her for a while because not too many people have inquired about her. Maybe something will come out in the future that you might want to trade for her :)

Aladdin snowglobe is no longer available. It has been put up for auction and now has bids.
Next week will be the Beauty and the Beast Snowglobe if it doesn't trade by than.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by. That BATB snowglobe sells for crazy money. Its really beautiful, undamaged, and VHTF. I'm just looking for a fair trade.

Oh I LOVE that Rapunzel doll. She is just GORGEOUS. I am sure someone will come and swoop her up in no time... and I will be very jealous of them. But really happy for you :D

LoL Thanks LaLa...I thought Rapunzel would be popular too, especially being the US version with the rooted eye-lashes and coming with the pre-order card, but no one seems to be interested lol. I would definitely be happy to keep her if no one decides to give her a good home. I just sold most of my dolls and have stopped collecting them all-together so now the stray 1 or 2 dolls in my collection just seem very random.

The only doll I ever bought was the Lottie doll they released this year... I made her the angel on top of my hot pink disney princess christmas tree and it was PERFECT... but then when my sis came to visit she took Lottie in like a second!!

Princess and the Frog!!!

tumblr_lmungdHdIx1qaxnt7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back