• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ugh! Too much Ice Cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet mother hubbard....

DP Ariel,

PTDs Ariel, Giselle, Flynn Taffyta,Beast, Facilier, Gothel AND a little mermaid under the sea journey of the little mermaid marquee jumbo??
:eek: :eek2:

tumblr_m4y5w0M3uJ1qih9gi.gif

tumblr_m2tew0RzPE1rnw3n8.gif

tumblr_m81h933uBD1rce2r1o1_400.gif

*whimpers*

Congrats Darris. :) I wish I had something you needed!

Last edited:
You must have a lot of pin friends close to DSF... You live in OK. Sounds like/looks like pin mafia to me :)

Let me know if you see something in my traders you like! I'm interested in Taffyta and Vanellope! :)

Thanks!
Melanie

The Beast one is SUPER cute. :3 I'd love to have one, but there are people out there who want it more. Hahah! I'd settle for a Scrooge one. :3

~Merlin

zoinks!! Designer ariel :) Purdy!! I gave up on her. You will be a trading fool with all of those! These will help Angie get some more stained glass pins :) Do I smell a mega trade auction coming up?

You can never have to much ice cream! What a fabulous assortment of PTDs! I do hope they all find fabulous homes and make a lot of members happy! :) You do have a Si and Am PTD that I would absolutely love to have but sadly have nothing good enough to offer. One day I hope! :)

I have some PTD's. I need Giselle, Mother Gothel, Ariel, and Flynn. Man, my stomach hurts just thinking about all that ice cream.
Are you only trading and not selling? If you were to sell some, how much would they be?

I am trying to keep up with my PTD collection and I didn't get to go to any of the latest releases. :(

Last edited:
The Beast is just too cute! And although I'm not an Ariel collector, the PTD looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back