• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I’ve missed the excitement of the rush to get a pin from Disney store uk and to see what ‘coming soon’. Hopefully only a few hours left to go! =)

and its up! just grabbed one like a hawk =)

and the coming soon page has vanished:shock:

Last edited:
BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSS BOOOOOOO!

where the frick has the coming soon page gone to as thats if Im being perfectly honest its pathetic!

so much for wanting our opinions etc and to remove something we have complained about before about the coming soon page disapperaing and yet lets just hope its a mistake

Not to say I told you so but....... I am getting extremely frustrated with our Disney store, They really don't care. And I have told them so.

Have you tried the Reading store?

I live near to you, simonandwendy, but I am about 10-14miles away from Reading and Guildford so I purchase online, but even the postage is expensive, so its worthwhile buying multiples.

Have you tried the Reading store?

I live near to you, simonandwendy, but I am about 10-14miles away from Reading and Guildford so I purchase online, but even the postage is expensive, so its worthwhile buying multiples.

Luckily I work in Reading.. Unluckily they had no pins for sale last week when I went in. ......aaaaahhhhhhhh

that sucks, I just voiced my opinion on the disney store facebook page as this is just stupid as they have had 2 months to sort the pins out and yet its like our feedback has done nothing...NOTHING I TELL YOU!!

I suppose seeing as its nearly 5:30PM, the 'coming soon pins' won'tl be put on the website until tomorrow..

actually they are normally there the same time as the new pins get released as well as having a link to the coming soon page in the drop down menu doesnt look to promising. so lets just hope they removed it by mistake.

actually they are normally there the same time as the new pins get released as well as having a link to the coming soon page in the drop down menu doesnt look to promising. so lets just hope they removed it by mistake.

I did email Disney a month ago asking if they had any new info on any new pins being released re: the new Jasmine pin and whether they had a photo but they replied with

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, at this current moment in time, we do not have any information on when the Jasmine in Hour Glass pin will be released unfortunately, and nor do we have any images or further information.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment that this may cause for you.

With Kindest Regards,

Carolyn

Ordered mine at 6pm. :( Our modem is on the fritz I think, as I keep losing connection. At least the order went through though. Just got to hope now that my pins are in the box. :) It's such a fantastic pin, I'm SO pleased. I also got an Animation Vinylmation, as I'm still searching for that pink elephant!

Too bad about the Coming Soon page. :( I really thought things would be different this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back