• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
Mission Accomplished ! I have a very good friend that snagged me Ratigan last night . Next, mission Dalmations ! I'm getting some good traders for the event . :anxious: Now can someone please tell me whom Ratigan is ? LOL
Is this going to be a monthly sale on these artist impression pins @ DS UK ?

:shock: You don't know who Ratigan is? :( Sad times!

Ratigan is the Villain from the fantastic Disney Classic "Basil the Great Mouse Detective". He was voiced by the late, great Vincent Price and he's one of the most intelligent and evil Disney villains of all time!

:p I love him.

postage costed £4.95 for me.

I pay £19.95 for shipping, and now Disney wants me to pay that double to get both of the pins they had friggin' months to set up?! I just sent them a piece of my mind and I think I wore out the F-key on my keyboard.

I'm so close to calling it quits with Disney "magic" - which lately seems to be all about "look, I can make customer satisfaction disappear!"

I think but i may be wrong but 'artist impression' that was said on the coming soon page (when it was up) under the pin was there because they didn't have a real picture of the pin to present so to cover themself they had the design drawing put up aka the artist impression of what the pin would look like so people could see what the pin was on the coming soon page. Hopeful i explained that well enough
However it would be cool to have an artist impression series it could be an artist interpretation of classic character done in the artist own style =)

Had a Disney Delivery this morning!! :) they have improved shipping, the same price (£4.95) but for the money you now get a 48hr Signature delivery service with a company called Yodel?! much better. Although the packaging could be improved - a bubble wrap brown envelope, and the invoice has a scene from tangled (I was very impressed with that haha) so pretty!

anyway heres the pin :)
it even has the right year stamp and backing card!! but I don't know were Disney are getting their exchange rate £9 or 15 euro!

_1000669.jpg

P1000672.jpg

I just tryed to get on the site but its down for maintenance, typical!!!!! Its brilliant that theres new pins, bring em on!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back