• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
its great news till you add on shipping costs lol

Im looking forward to seeing the Jasmine in hourglass and Pocahontas pin (hopefully) since thats what leopardpolkadotspots was told were the next releases.

Yes, yes. Hopefully, they will post a picture of them today, after they take down these two pins from the coming soon poster.

And hopefully I'll have a UK friend to pick one up for me by the time they come out. Haha.

Hmmm... a few. The spinner pins that have been released from the UK are:

Pin 70552: Disney Store Europe - Madam Mim / Dragon Spinner
Pin 70150: Disney Store Europe - Peter Pan (Wendy, John, Michael and Nana) Spinner
Pin 70551: Disney Store Europe - Villains Spinner - Ursula/Vanessa
Pin 70148: Disney Store Europe - Jafar / Snake Spinner

The majority have been dangle or hinged pins. We will have to wait and see :) - you can view the UK pins here - http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=607 - the newer pins are at the bottom :)

this has just been posted on facebook
UK Pin Traders – we now have some information for you on the future of Pins at Disney Store and are trialling free UK standard delivery this weekend on the 2 new Pin releases. You will see that the new Pins are not yet available on the site, we are having some technical issues due to an outage in the USA but we have all hands on deck to get them live as soon as we can. Watch this space for more Pinformation.

That statement is a JOKE! so only 16 stores will now be selling pins..and I a bit pissed that Dublin is NOT on that list. and I feel sorry for those that travel to one of the other 30+ stores to get pins that no longer will have then...PATHETIC!

it is a bit of a joke only sellin and tradin in 16 stores

Well Belfast is not on that list either so basically not selling any pins in Ireland and Northern Ireland according to that update, and with £8 shipping for a pin to me I might as well not bother anymore.

I am quite annoyed by that announcement.

Hmmm... a few. The spinner pins that have been released from the UK are:

Pin 70552: Disney Store Europe - Madam Mim / Dragon Spinner
Pin 70150: Disney Store Europe - Peter Pan (Wendy, John, Michael and Nana) Spinner
Pin 70551: Disney Store Europe - Villains Spinner - Ursula/Vanessa
Pin 70148: Disney Store Europe - Jafar / Snake Spinner

The majority have been dangle or hinged pins. We will have to wait and see :) - you can view the UK pins here - http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=607 - the newer pins are at the bottom :)

Thanks for the links! That pingroup reminded me that one of my favorite pins came from the UK. It was one of the first I bought when I started in the hobby, so I had forgotten where it came from:

[pinpics]70151[/pinpics] Disney Store Europe - Mr Ray and Friends (Nemo & Pearl)

Anyway, if I was going to design a Jasmine hourglass pin, I would make it just an hourglass, with her inside, similar to [pinpics]40513[/pinpics] FindingNemo - The Tank Gang. There would be nothing to connect the hourglass to, to make it spin.

lol looks like im the only one annoyed by that news XD must be one of the few who dont live close to any disney stores. Im virtually in a no-pins land now

saw these on pinpics -

pin85442
pin85443

Sorry, Stitch2814, but that link wasn't working for me, so I couldn't comment on it.

But I CAN relate to you feeling isolated from pins. That's how I feel all the time, living in Texas. I'm sorry you have to go through this, my friend!

a lot of people moaned at them about the postage price.
it only cost 75p to post up to 5 pins with royal mail,so disney should offer free postage when you consider the price of the pins

Oh, wow, there they are.

The Pocahontas one reminds me quite a bit of the 110th Legacy collection Pocahontas:
Pocahontas.jpg

The Jasmine is nice, with the red outfit. Sorry you didn't get your spinner, Leopard!

Sorry, Stitch2814, but that link wasn't working for me, so I couldn't comment on it.

But I CAN relate to you feeling isolated from pins. That's how I feel all the time, living in Texas. I'm sorry you have to go through this, my friend!

I travel to the UK every couple of months since I am from Manchester but still a shame that I visit Dublin every time as I travel through so I would go to the disney store and now I dont have to bother since they wont be doing pin trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back