• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Disney Store Princess Charms (Rapunzel and Jasmine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Disney Store Princess Charms (Rapunzel and Jasmine)

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I've recently bought spares of these two charms by accident, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading some pins for them? They are part of the Princess charm set, and so I could also send the actual bracelet and a Mulan charm if anyone wanted them too.

I'm not really sure how much interest there is in these, so feel free to offer anything. I collect Princesses, heroes and villains mainly, but I'd consider pins from pretty much anything apart from a few of the animal films (Lion King, Dalmatians) and Pooh. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
I'd be willing to trade these for the rapunzel charm,the jasmine charm, and the mulan charm
pin83381th72
pin89966th72
pin69906th72
pin69907th72

Also, does it come with the bracelet?

Last edited:
For when MegFan gets all her charms traded for, I have all of the Princesses so far for trade, minus Belle! :) (Punzy, Tiana, Mulan, Ariel, and Jas). I also have some bracelets left over. :) PM me for possible trades! :) And good luck MegFan getting some awesome trades for these! :)

Replied to your pm ejangabang :)

And I will also be willing to trade the Pocahontas when it comes out for whoever wants it, along with princess jasmine :)

The classic mugs are really nice. I have quite a few of them. They did a snow scene Aurora with Prince Phillip not so long ago in new outfits. Wish they'd make pins of them, especially of Phillip in his.

And I still have a few of these charms if anyone is interested in them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back