• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Under the Sea Auction! Ariel Wedding LE Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this is SUPER HARD!! but leader board goes like this: (wait, is this even allowed to have a tie for first place?)

1) docfish2u/zoelovespins
2) LilyMay

Docfish2u: that Jasmine pin is soo cute, and one of my goals is to finish my alphabet hidden mickey series
Zoelovespins: I collect Beloved Tales too! & that's one I don't have!!!

Of course it is okay to have co leaders, at least until the end of the auction. I don't envy your choice.There is still time to go also, so you might get another bid that will change your mind again. Have fun, I told you it was going to heat up with Zoe in the bidding.

You 2 are making it difficult for me to choose. I want to at least have a leader board where there's no tie LOL thanks guys!

What fun is that. It is supposed to be hard to choose from too many very good offers!!! Besides there are still 2 days left!

Your move Zoe!!

OMG Jlynn6! I've been looking for this pin since FOREVER!

Leaderboard:
1) Jlynn6
2) Docfish2u
3) zoeloves pins

This thread has been a lot of fun! Zoe & David you guys are FUNNY !

Ugh! must.find.pins! lol okay. my previous bid OR a lion king podm(I am getting up super early to go get a couple, i highly doubt there is any chance of me not finding one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.