• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated 12/6! Most pins $3!!

All messages were replied to! Some pins have sold and so I will be updating the list within the next couple of days! However, still get your requests in just on the off chance I still have it! (99% are still available!)

Shane
i saw a few I was still interested in and noticed the ones I purchased was still there
that's why I wanted to see the updated list .

I'm back!!!! I know I have been gone for a while but I did not have internet. The company finally figured out what was wrong and fixed it, so now I am back online! I believe I replied to everyone that sent me a message, or that we had a deal in the works, but if I missed you, please drop me a line again.

I also frankly updated the lists off the top of my head what I believe I still have, so if you see something, drop me a line and I'll let you know if I still have it! :)

Hi!

If this one's still available, I'll take it...

pin51071

Pin 51071: DLR -Toys for Tots 2006 - Baby Mickey

I might take some others, too. I'll check out this thread tomorrow, see what's left, and let you know. :)

I'm going to be working on replying to everyone who has messaged me over the past few days. I hope to be all caught up tonight, so please hold tight, I will get back to you!!

Back