• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated 12/6! Most pins $3!!

All messages were replied to! Some pins have sold and so I will be updating the list within the next couple of days! However, still get your requests in just on the off chance I still have it! (99% are still available!)

Shane
i saw a few I was still interested in and noticed the ones I purchased was still there
that's why I wanted to see the updated list .

I'm back!!!! I know I have been gone for a while but I did not have internet. The company finally figured out what was wrong and fixed it, so now I am back online! I believe I replied to everyone that sent me a message, or that we had a deal in the works, but if I missed you, please drop me a line again.

I also frankly updated the lists off the top of my head what I believe I still have, so if you see something, drop me a line and I'll let you know if I still have it!

Hi!

If this one's still available, I'll take it...

Pin 51071: DLR -Toys for Tots 2006 - Baby Mickey

I might take some others, too. I'll check out this thread tomorrow, see what's left, and let you know.

I'm going to be working on replying to everyone who has messaged me over the past few days. I hope to be all caught up tonight, so please hold tight, I will get back to you!!