• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**UPDATED** December DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
**UPDATED** December DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping
Please add this to my order. That's the only way to get Jiminy and Chip n Dale

Happy Holidays Stockings - Six Pin Set (LE1200) $86.95

Thanks Sean

Last edited:
Hello Sean
Can you add the Cheshire Cat Stocking pin to my others please .
David

Please add this to my order. That's the only way to get Jiminy and Chip n Dale

Happy Holidays Stockings - Six Pin Set (LE1200) $86.95

Thanks Sean

Can you please add me to the lists for the following: Cheshire Cat stocking, Candlelight Processional, Mike & Sulley Present (both), and Walt Disney Day. Thank you! :)

Everything above has been added to the list :)

Oh, oh, oh!

Get it?

Anyway, I NEED the Happy Holidays with Boo! If the non-pictured pin also has Boo, that one, too, please?

thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Please add me to stretch standby for anna perfume....
Thanks!

Can I please be put down for both of the Happy Hokidays: Mike & Sulley Present pins?!?!

Hi I have got to have the six pin holiday set please

Oh, oh, oh!

Get it?

Anyway, I NEED the Happy Holidays with Boo! If the non-pictured pin also has Boo, that one, too, please?

thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Can I be added to the Cheshire stocking pin for standby? Thanks.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Now that I'm back from vacation, all of the above have been added to the list!

Successful pickup today! Those stocking sets are actually really awesome - it took a lot of willpower not to buy one for myself :)

I confirmed the prices on the individual stockings and will be sending totals out to those that ordered. As usual, usernames colored green in the original post signifies that I purchased the pin!

Got the Gingerbreads! I'll be sending tracking info for those that have complete orders :) As usual, names colored green in original post signifies the pin has been obtained!

I have just seen elsewhere that an Olaf present pin has been released at DLR in the same style as the Boo one, an LE of 2000. If you are able to get hold of those at any point I would love to have one :- ) I dunno if they've been released early or if they have just put one of each on display but I have seen a pic! xD

Apparently there are also pins in this style for Zero and Scrump, according to reports on a FB pin group.

-- EDIT
Just wanted to apologise for my confusing posts here, trying to be helpful but getting mixed up ha ha. Someone is now saying sold out so I am guessing they have not released full amount of these pins?! I don't know how these things usually work but it seems some people have managed to purchase. I presume the rest would come out on the actual date of the flyer... I am going to pipe down now xD

Last edited:
So somebody let the cat out of the bag at Disneyland and released all FOUR (not the 2 that were announced) Holiday Present pins being released on the 11th. At least one store released them early - I'm hoping that they pulled them quickly, or that the other stores will start stocking them on Thursday as initially intended.

I cannot guarantee that ANY of these will be available now, since they could very well be sold out by Thursday. I will do my best for those that wish to have any of the 4. If you requested the 2nd mystery one, I will PM you and ask which one you'd like.

I have updated the initial post with pictures, courtesy of coopscohen!

I have just seen elsewhere that an Olaf present pin has been released at DLR in the same style as the Boo one, an LE of 2000. If you are able to get hold of those at any point I would love to have one :- ) I dunno if they've been released early or if they have just put one of each on display but I have seen a pic! xD

Apparently there are also pins in this style for Zero and Scrump, according to reports on a FB pin group.

-- EDIT
Just wanted to apologise for my confusing posts here, trying to be helpful but getting mixed up ha ha. Someone is now saying sold out so I am guessing they have not released full amount of these pins?! I don't know how these things usually work but it seems some people have managed to purchase. I presume the rest would come out on the actual date of the flyer... I am going to pipe down now xD

I'm guessing not all stores released them early, and that only a few messed up. I will add you to the list for Olaf - original post updated :)

It does look like it was one store and that they pulled them back when they realised their boo-boo!
Thanks for adding me to the list :- )

Can I have the Olaf present pin please? :)

Hello Sean
Can you please add an Olaf present pin to my order .
Cheers
David

I'll stick with just Boo and Scrump, please. :)

Hi, I would love to have an Olaf present pin. Thanks.

It does look like it was one store and that they pulled them back when they realised their boo-boo!
Thanks for adding me to the list :- )

Everybody is on the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back