• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**UPDATED** December DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found your post! Can I get Scrump, zero and olaf Christmas card pins ( can you put Spiffie down for one Olaf). Also if the two gingerbread pins are still available I would like one of each.

I would love an Olaf present for my wife.

Olaf for me if still available. Thank you.

Found your post! Can I get Scrump, zero and olaf Christmas card pins ( can you put Spiffie down for one Olaf). Also if the two gingerbread pins are still available I would like one of each.

Hi Sean!

Id love the following if possible:

1 x Anna Perfume
1 x Stitch/Scrump
1 x Funny Business December

Everybody is on the list!

Thank you for letting Blacksmoke put me on the list for an Olaf. I've been down with a migraine and she was looking out for me!

Hey Sean!

Can you put me down for the following: Happy Holidays - Boo / Scrump / Olaf

Just in case you happen to stumble upon any extra the next time you go.

Thank you Sir!

Just wanted to give Sean his propers in the thread.

My pins arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Very appreciative of the care in which they were packed, no bent cards, everything bubble wrapped to perfection.

Ontop of that, Sean was super patient and easy to work with. I will never stop gushing about how awesome the Speez is for providing such an incredibly nice/awesome service to all of us.

Thank you so much!

My pins arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Very appreciative of the care in which they were packed, no bent cards, everything bubble wrapped to perfection.

Ontop of that, Sean was super patient and easy to work with. I will never stop gushing about how awesome the Speez is for providing such an incredibly nice/awesome service to all of us.

Thank you so much!

Amen!

Thank you so much!

+1.000.000

Popping in to say thanks to Sean. I was starting to get discouraged as a newbie with all the high prices of even OE pins being offered around elsewhere online and he restored my faith that there are true traders in it for fun and not the money...! The pin he got me will make a friend very happy in a tough time for her... so thank you again for being so awesome, I know many appreciate it but especially us newies who don't have high value pins to trade or a lot of money. Now we're able to get some nice pins for our collections without going broke or eating beans on toast. LOL

Merry Christmas Sean!

Anna is a bust. Available at ONE store only :( Sorry everybody, but I could only get 2.

There is an Alice Piece of Disney History out today if anybody is interested. Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

Ditto and some!!! I was thinking about it last night and realized the amount of time that Sean must spend
helping all of us. Sean, we do really appreciate you. My Olaf pin got here and it is awesome. As usual, I have
to hide it from children or it will no longer be mine. Ugh. Thanks again for your greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back