• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Vavoom! Jessica Rabbit Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Vavoom! Jessica Rabbit Special Edition

fluffycat1

Cute and fluffy >^..^
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Spring cleaning in the middle of winter and I have come across my Disney doll collection. I no longer want Jessica Rabbit, but thought "Hey, let’s see her strut her stuff in an auction"!

The description: This is a 2000 Disney Collectible Dolls, Who Framed Roger Rabbit WOW Jessica Rabbit Special edition. The box is in very good condition, but there is an indent on the right side. Her box measures a little over 13†tall, 10†wide and 3†thick. She has never been removed from her box.

Now the terms:

AUCTION ENDS: Friday, January 24th AT 9:00 PM EST

Please follow all DPF Auction rules.

Place all bids in this thread only. No PMs and no cash offers.

If you wish to edit or add to your bid, please do not edit your post. Just make a new reply with your new bid.

You may bid as many times as you want.

What we like: As Paula would say. “Shiny Pinsâ€

Ariel, Belle, Dumbo, Duffy, Si & Am, Donald, Patriotic, Animal Kingdom, Trains

Please do not bid:
Hidden Mickeys
High Trade to Want Ratios

This doll is amazing! I bid
[h=3]Pin 97996 Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 2 - Si and Am
Pin 34986 WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2004 (Wooden Soldier Donald)
Pin 3720 Picsou Magazine - Donald Duck (for fun!)[/h]

I have to watch this one!!! :anxious: I would love to have her in my Jessica collection! :x: I will see if I can find anything to bid on this doll!

:hug: @ LiliMay!!!! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE you?!?! :love: Thank you so much sweetheart, your kindness means the world to me! :D I am SO lucky to have such an amazing friend in my life! One day, I will be showing up in CA with shiny gifts and GIANT hugs for you beautiful!!! :D You have made me so happy and excited that my heart is racing! :lol: Love you my dear friend!!! :hug:

I would like to add these two pins to LiliMay's bid for Nate. (I hope that's ok LiliMay)

PD9097-front.jpg

Pin PD9097: Antique Dumbo Ohio pin

PD57371-front.jpg

Pin PD57371: WDW - 'Boxed Set - Disney Princess' - Ariel

Would you be interested in this Donald figurine? :)

I already own the WDCC Donald, but that got Paula interested. She does love Beauty and the Beast and Mermaid and does not own any vinylmation dolls. With that said, the leader board is:
Jessatattoo

Pin 97996 Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 2 - Si and Am
Pin 34986 WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2004 (Wooden Soldier Donald)
Pin 3720 Picsou Magazine - Donald Duck (for fun!)

nsingleton

PD9097 Dumbo Ohio pin
PD57371 Ariel

Bookhugger

PD 79053 WDW Good Luck, Bad Luck Belle

Oh no, I was meant because it wasn't posted on the leader board under my name! :lol: Sorry for the confusion! :) And now I see it is probably because of not knowing exactly what pin it is yet! :D Sorry again!

ok we cat see Nate in 2nd place so its ok can I add to the collective bid on his behalf
(from your wants)
pin39527th200
pin39529th200

Pin 39529 WDW - Independence Day 2005 - Magic Kingdom - Minnie Mouse
Pin 39527 WDW - Independence Day 2005 - MGM Studios (Goofy)

OMG guys!!! :shock: I am in awe over all the love coming my way; a person couldn't ask for better friends!!! :hug: You guys have touch my heart deep down!!! Thank you ALL so so so so VERY much!!!! :bowdown: I don't know how to fully express the gratitude I feel! :dunno: I hope you all know how much I appreciate this, but more than that, just having such outstanding friendships! Thank you! :D

Darn, I don't know If I can compete with this many people!

I'll add to my bid-
Pin 97037 Princess Jeweled Crest - Belle
Pin 69623 DLRP - Sparkle Princess - Belle

I know it is not on your wants list, but maybe as a trader!?! Just so I can contribute a little something to the bid on my behalf, until I can obtain something better! :lol:

[h=3]Pin 39260 Magical Milestones - 1977 - Space Mountain Opens[/h]
pin39260th200

Today's leaderboard

Jessatattoo

Pin 97996 Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 2 - Si and Am
Pin 3720 Picsou Magazine - Donald Duck (for fun!)

Pin 97037 Princess Jeweled Crest - Belle
Pin 69623 DLRP - Sparkle Princess - Belle

nsingleton

PD9097 Dumbo Ohio pin
PD57371 Ariel
Pin 39529 WDW - Independence Day 2005 - Magic Kingdom - Minnie Mouse
Pin 39527 WDW - Independence Day 2005 - MGM Studios (Goofy)
PD101617 Christmas Sweet Brave Bears
Pin 39260 Magical Milestone 1977 Space Mountain opens

Bookhugger

PD 79053 WDW Good Luck, Bad Luck Belle

the pins in red are what is influencing the leaderboard

Your still missing this pin for Nate that lilmay bid for him:
Pin PD78933: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Sebastian #1 - GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back