• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wanna be zapped??? Then get your info to Judy!

ZAPPED! Wanna be zapped??? Then get your info to Judy!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Do you ever wonder how people decide as to they want to zap? Well, I'm sure we all have our own reasons. Some people may just zap their friends while others zap those they observe being helpful on the forums.

Me? Well, the first thing I do is read, read, read! I'm going to zap those who seem to be trying to help others, be supportive and diffuse the drama!

I also check to see if I have any of their wants. People love to get zapped with their wants! I know I do - those are the most meaningful.

BUT... it's pretty tough to make a zap a surprise if I have to ask you for your real name and address!

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE everyone send your names and addresses to tiggermickey (Judy) who keeps track of them and gives them out when potential zappers ask for them.

Of course, if you don't want to share, you probably won't get zapped. Just today, I asked Judy for a member's info. She doesn't have it.

So, if everyone could please send their info to Judy, there will be a whole lot more zappin' goin' on!

Thanks, friends!

You are so kind!!!! :D I cannot wait until I have enough pins to start zapping people!!! I have only been able to once so far, and am so anxious for my next chance! Eventually I want to zap like one person a week just because there are SO many extraordinary and wonderful members here who deserve a surprise!!! :)

I am pretty sure :x: that all my info is up to date with Judy! :) Judy, if you read this, would you confirm this for me when you have time please?

Thank you!

:D

Last edited:
So nice of you! I try to do my best to add a little pixie dust to the packages I sent out, and love to do it :)

Hey there beautiful!!!! You are definitely one who deserves some of that pixie dust yourself....a LOT of it for that matter!!! You are one of my most favorite people in this world and I have never even met you face to face!!! You are so unbelievably sweet and kind, you do SO much for people and must have an intuition on when people need a little sunshine!!! :hug: I know you have brought a much needed smile to my face MANY a time!!!! :D Thank you!!! I cannot wait to return the favor, a few times! ;) Hope to chat with you soon my wonderful friend!!!!

:hug:

Rachel....you are amazing!

Yes, please everyone do as Annette asks. I also asked Judy for a few addresses the other day and she didn't have them. I have pins sitting here sadly waiting for new homes and me with no way to get them there. Please help me adopt out my pins! :p

Yes, please everyone do as Annette asks. I also asked Judy for a few addresses the other day and she didn't have them. I have pins sitting here sadly waiting for new homes and me with no way to get them there. Please help me adopt out my pins! :p

LOL!!! :) I like how you worded this post! Hope they find loving homes soon! :D

Just a reminder here:please send ALL info including your first and last names please!Post office will NOT deliver with just your addy or last name letter,we need it all

Judy

Hey there beautiful!!!! You are definitely one who deserves some of that pixie dust yourself....a LOT of it for that matter!!! You are one of my most favorite people in this world and I have never even met you face to face!!! You are so unbelievably sweet and kind, you do SO much for people and must have an intuition on when people need a little sunshine!!! :hug: I know you have brought a much needed smile to my face MANY a time!!!! :D Thank you!!! I cannot wait to return the favor, a few times! ;) Hope to chat with you soon my wonderful friend!!!!

:hug:

Rachel....you are amazing!

Awww thanks Nate! :hug: Means so much for me these kind words :)
I am glad I brought a little sunshine to your life when you needed it :hug:
You are one of my bestest friends on here and love talking to you
Thanks for being an awesome friend like many others on here

I have zapped several members recently and the only time I get zapped is if I buy something. Wait, I'm lying I got three pirate OE pins from anonymous, but they went in my pin trading bag to trade with CMs.:(

How kind of you to make this thread! I dont know if I have sent my addy in the past but it doesnt matter, I have been blessed enough with some truly generous and kind zaps. Will have to remeber to contact Judi for adresses so I dont ruin the suprise next time.

You zapped Jim. You sent me a Mickey Mouse Olympic lanyard because you wanted too. Unless the 3 pirate pins came from you. Which one as my brain is mush?

We all zap because we want to.... :) Some people only zap with sales. Some people only zap people they know. I pretty much only zap people where I have one of their wants. Other people zap someone just to surprise them with a package even if they don't have one of their specific wants. I personally would rather get a want, but am grateful for any zap because it means the zapper thought enough of me to send me something out of the goodness of their heart, for FREE, something they thought I might like. :) How many places in this world can you say that???

Happy zapping, everyone!

Back