• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI Villains Series - Updated 4/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDI Villains Series - Updated 4/8

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd really, really, really, REALLY prefer trading right now. Thanks for looking~

I also have "priorities" - ones I REALLY want. Right now, those are: Maleficent, King Candy, Chernabog, and Horned King. Notably they are also the hardest to get. XD

Thank you to Newly for Gantu. c:

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE MORE TRADERS! Check Pinpics ID Aidan! I thought I had pictures but I apparently do not, but I'll get them on Sunday.

Traders!!

Last edited:
Good luck! I have Scar and it's one of my favorite pins, I love the texture and detail! If I come across any for sale or trade I'll let you know. :bigthumb:

The only one I really want is Prince John. Good luck on your search! Let me know if you find a source!
Thank you, and I certainly will!

They are stunning pins! Best of luck!
Oh I KNOWWW. Thank you!!

Oh my, what a pin quest! Good luck!!!
Haha, it's gonna be a tough one, but I'd LOVE for this to be the first pin set I complete!

Good luck! I have Scar and it's one of my favorite pins, I love the texture and detail! If I come across any for sale or trade I'll let you know. :bigthumb:
Oh the Scar one looks stunning! I hope I can get my hands on him. And thanks!! I'd really appreciate that!

I'm not jumping the gun and updating pics/signature QUITE yet, but I found Jafar, QoH, Hook, Tremaine, and Cruella! 9 more to go! Bump bump~!

Wow! Such progress!
All I could think of was the Doge meme. XD

But thank you! A couple of forum members are going beyond what I expected and keeping an eye out for me on FB and such. >w<

I'm hoping the WDI Punzie Plaque will net me Ursula or Scar... Or (fat chance, hahahaha) Mal herself. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.