• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW August + MNSSHP + OEs Pickups At-Cost! (Flyer Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW August + MNSSHP + OEs Pickups At-Cost! (Flyer Pins Announced!)
Invoices for all the normal monthly pins have gone out. I'll send out the remaining MNSSHP invoices tomorrow. OE invoices that do not have any other pins on them will be sent out once I have the pins in hand. Thanks!

I'll update with payments received tomorrow.

Hey Merlin, can I be put down for a Halloween Party Chip and Dale? The one where they’re in the bowl of candy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we are updated to this point! All invoices for monthly and MNSSHP pins have been sent out. If your order included ONLY OEs that have not been obtained, then I will invoice you when I have the pins in hand.

This will probably be the last time I update this thread until Monday. I've spent....many many hours updating threads this week and my eyes need a break. XD (and I should probably be working on phd stuff....)

I've spent....many many hours updating threads this week and my eyes need a break. XD (and I should probably be working on phd stuff....)

What? Work before pins? What kind of whacked-out priority scale is that?

My sister would like to request another Kingdom Hearts Mickey if you can grab the same one we snagged at the Springs. My nephew gave the one we got to his brother, but he kinda wanted to keep it. We must feed the newbie! :D

hqdefault.jpg

Hi. Please added me to the following pin lists:
  • Cheshire Cat Donut Shop pin
  • Lilo & Stitch Lunch Time Tales pin
  • MNSSHP Orange Bird APH pin
Thanks! Bruce @ disneyboysmousehouse

Hi Merin,

I was wondering if there is any space for
  • Lilo and Stitch Lunch Time Tales
  • MNSSHP Stitch
  • MNSSHP Chip and Dale
Thanks! Nicolle

Hey gang! I'll be giving this an update this evening. :) just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! The classes I'm teaching start next week, so it's syllabus and dissertation writing jail for me this week, hahah!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Alrighty, we are updated to this point!

Pickups for this week are moving to Friday instead of Thursday (syllabus jail...). I'm missing a handful of payments from the August 9th list, so if you wouldn't mind sending those along, I'd appreciate it. :)

Also, a good number of the OEs have started popping up, including the Kingdom of Cute set and the Magical Mystery Notebooks! I'll try to send an invoice out for those on Thursday :)

Hey Merlin,

If it's not too late please could I order x2 magical mystery series 12 backpack sets, also do you pick up the sealed hidden mickey pouches? If they have the dark blue pouches and you do pick ups could I please have one of those.

Also I'm in the uk

Woof! Sorry guys, first day of classes was today and I'm beat! Anywho, I picked up all the Star Wars Helmet on Friday and a good amount of the mystery pins and OEs. I think only a few single OEs and the Ice Cream packs are missing. I'll do a full update tomorrow morning. <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi there could I get:
1x ice cream mystery pack
2x back pack mystery
1x BH6 oe pin

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back