• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pin Traders. I have a confirmed studio at the Boardwalk for August 9. I was hoping to get registered for the pin event but I was too late. I am willing to trade my night at the Boardwalk....which would allow up to five people to get into the back entrance to Epcot both mornings....for the rights to your RSP and some extra good pins in trade. Absolutely no fakes please!! I have a post above on this forum, so if you are interested please reply. Getting through the back entrance is quicker and usually gets you a better place for trading tables or your first crack at the pin boards.

@Usamickey
Why don't you just offer to sponsor someone??

There are people who take family and friends who don't need an RSP.

Check out the Sales Thread to see the ongoing Post of people looking for sponsors.

Last edited:
People who are waitlisted:

Check your emails! I just got the email for my niece that said a spot opened up for her in the Furry Friends package. We have until Friday at 5pm to respond. (I'm calling first thing in the morning as they are closed right now. I tried.). The email was sent at 1:08pm, but I just got a chance to check emails.

I hope more people receive an email.

Last edited:

Check your emails! I just got the email for my niece that said a spot opened up for her in the Furry Friends package. We have until Friday at 5pm to respond. (I'm calling first thing in the morning as they are closed right now. I tried.). The email was sent at 1:08pm, but I just got a chance to check emails.

Interesting... Nice to know someone on the wait list may get in.

Thanks for the ray of hope and I'm glad to see that people are making it off the wait list. Would you please share who the sender was and the subject of the e-mail you received? I just want to make sure that it doesn't slip through the cracks if by some miracle a spot is released for me.

Interesting... Nice to know someone on the wait list may get in.

Here is a screen shot.
76a543779a6f8f124bb28ec81d01cab1.jpg

It is from Disney Theme Park Merchandise. The subject said registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love mystery sets and guessing the chasers (plus the great discussion that arises from the guessing). I’m creating a free game with prizes for this purpose. I’m posting details in the Anything Goes DPF game room section of the forum. I’m working on the details today so please do not post any guesses on the thread until I post that the game is open. I’m working on the rules (well appropriating some from Little Bird and Merlin’s contest two years ago).

I tried to cover the rules and guidelines for my game in its first post. Let me know if anything is not clear, I’ll open the game to entries in a bit if it all makes sense.

I'm still a newb when it comes to RSPs. so... if I want to order more than 1 quantity of a single pin, do i put them more than once in a single round or just once a round (to get a max of 3, not including mystery boxes)?

I've submitted using the "once a round" method for now.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back