• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019
No worries, there will be plenty of possibilities from board pulls this weekend! :3 Could I still look through your page? I like seeing AP/PP pins even if I don’t collect them personally.

Question for the day: If I remember correctly, in prior years, there was a mystery set released in the park around the same time as the event, so there was a lot of trading of those mystery pins going on along with trading of the event mystery pins. For example, last year was the Coco set. In prior years it was the character snapshots and the movie scenes. (Although the latter one I believe came out earlier, but there was a "refresh" around the time of the event.) So, does anybody have a guess (or, better yet, actual knowledge) on a surprise mystery set release this Thursday?

Question for the day: If I remember correctly, in prior years, there was a mystery set released in the park around the same time as the event, so there was a lot of trading of those mystery pins going on along with trading of the event mystery pins. For example, last year was the Coco set. In prior years it was the character snapshots and the movie scenes. (Although the latter one I believe came out earlier, but there was a "refresh" around the time of the event.) So, does anybody have a guess (or, better yet, actual knowledge) on a surprise mystery set release this Thursday?

Amazing memory! I would normally guess another puzzle set but Mulan just came out. Maybe something for Galaxy’s Edge?

Reactions: Ajk
I don't think I have any Wonderland APs on hand, but I'll keep you in mind during board pulls if I don't see anything for me during my turns.

Last question before the event starts tomorrow - What are thoughts on the Best in Show boards? I am thinking that, since people paid extra for them, they better keep them well stocked. Yes, you get other perks from BiS, but the special boards are the big one. I would be pretty annoyed if I paid that money, get to my turn, and there is nothing but low end stuff the people in front of me traded in. So I think they either need to refresh more frequently, or maybe even continually refresh with new pins rather than putting up what we hand to them. Here's hoping I'm right!

I’m at the airport and ready to go. Of course, I slipped and fell yesterday so my ankle hurts now I’m glad I have my zuca bag

See y’all soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! I'm sorry you fell! But glad you're on the way!

I had hoped to sleep in longer today but Socks decided he didn't want me to. Now to pack all my stuff and wait until my flight tonight!

Last question before the event starts tomorrow - What are thoughts on the Best in Show boards? I am thinking that, since people paid extra for them, they better keep them well stocked. Yes, you get other perks from BiS, but the special boards are the big one. I would be pretty annoyed if I paid that money, get to my turn, and there is nothing but low end stuff the people in front of me traded in. So I think they either need to refresh more frequently, or maybe even continually refresh with new pins rather than putting up what we hand to them. Here's hoping I'm right!
Ooo a fresh board each time... That would be amazing. Will love to hear about it.

I had reservations all set for event but didn't get tickets. I am on waiting list. I know Sunday is a public trading day at World Showcase but are there any other get togethers scheduled? Have been at Boardwalk for the last couple of days hoping I would get in from the waiting list but haven't heard anything.

I had reservations all set for event but didn't get tickets. I am on waiting list. I know Sunday is a public trading day at World Showcase but are there any other get togethers scheduled? Have been at Boardwalk for the last couple of days hoping I would get in from the waiting list but haven't heard anything.
There are two paid events at outside properties. I’ve seen flyers for them. One is Thursday evening/night and the other is for Sunday day. I’m not part of either group and don’t plan to attend, but I’ll DM you the flyers if you message me.

The Boats should start running at 8am (unless the Studios or Epcot has an Extra Magic morning and then they'll start sooner) so, you can ride instead of walk. Your Zuca bag will be fine, just watch the wheels in the gap between the dock and boat. And remember to have FUN!! :)
Thankyou for the help ;). Getting psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back