• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)
I am ok for this month, so you can send my pin, thanks! (If there is not a chance for the pins I’m standby on )
A big thank you to all of you who helped me get the pin I wanted
So at this point, I am unable to get any additional pins, so those standbys are a firm "Sold Out" now. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Slightly strange request , if anyone doesn't want the blue ribbon & tag around a boxed / gift set I have a fun idea in mind for one :)
Oh, that's a good point.

I have about 5 of those all total. If you would like one, please claim them!

1) speedwaystar1
2) CanadaLe
3) caw caw rawr
4)
5)

Last edited:
Oh, that's a good point.

I have about 5 of those all total. If you would like one, please claim them!

1) speedwaystar1
2) CanadaLe
3) caw caw rawr
4)
5)

I'd love one! :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi. You can open my two mystery boxes. I am only looking for dogs (I know there were at least 3 dogs: LATT, UP, and TLM). But since Russ picked out my boxes, I'm sure I got all 3 ;0)

I’m good to have mine mailed out whenever you’re able to ! I don’t believe I’m expecting anything else and I’m home from Belgium and camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back