• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)
I am ok for this month, so you can send my pin, thanks! (If there is not a chance for the pins I’m standby on )
A big thank you to all of you who helped me get the pin I wanted
So at this point, I am unable to get any additional pins, so those standbys are a firm "Sold Out" now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Slightly strange request , if anyone doesn't want the blue ribbon & tag around a boxed / gift set I have a fun idea in mind for one
Oh, that's a good point.

I have about 5 of those all total. If you would like one, please claim them!

1) speedwaystar1
2) CanadaLe
3) caw caw rawr
4)
5)

Last edited:
Oh, that's a good point.

I have about 5 of those all total. If you would like one, please claim them!

1) speedwaystar1
2) CanadaLe
3) caw caw rawr
4)
5)

I'd love one!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi. You can open my two mystery boxes. I am only looking for dogs (I know there were at least 3 dogs: LATT, UP, and TLM). But since Russ picked out my boxes, I'm sure I got all 3 ;0)

I’m good to have mine mailed out whenever you’re able to ! I don’t believe I’m expecting anything else and I’m home from Belgium and camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Percy pin can be shipped, since I’m not buying any other WDW pins this month.

Thanks again Merlin, and everyone involved! It’s truly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.