• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW June Pick-ups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced!)

Hey Merlin
If you see any of the Pixar Alphabet Mystery pins can I please get 5 boxes .
Cheers
David
Sure thing. I haven't seen them yet, but I'll keep my eyes out for them! I'm going to grab one or two for myself, but that's if I find them at all XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi there, Merlin!

Could you add me to the list for the PODH pin? I know it's unlikely that I'll get it, but if I can, I would really greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
I will as soon as I get home. However, since it wasn't released today, that means it would take a miracle to get that far down the list. As of Sunday, I'll only be able to go to Disney Springs and the Contemporary to get pin releases due to block out dates. So don't get your hopes up, hahah!

I would like the Ariel PODH On the off chance you snag enough. Also is the Ariel Timeless Tales available at WDW? If so I want it.

I would like the Ariel PODH On the off chance you snag enough. Also is the Ariel Timeless Tales available at WDW? If so I want it.

You're on the list of the PoDH. But do know, it will be an INCREDIBLE miracle if I am able to make it that far down the list, hahah! Maybe I can bribe someone to come help me on pickup day. XD

As for the Ariel Timeless Tales, I'm afraid that is only available at DLR--and I'm assuming it's sold out by now. But you can check with Speezard on her DLR pickup thread and see if you can hop on that list! Best of luck!

~Merlin

The pins have been added and I have filled in the series requests. If you do not want a pin you were pre-signed up for, please let me know ASAP. Invoices for those in pickup and backup will go out tomorrow or Wednesday. If you are listed as unlikely, I will send an invoice only if I am able to get the pin (so please let me know quickly if you no longer want it or found it somewhere else). Thanks!

I didn't see the Timeless Tales pin on your list, Merlin! Will there be extras?
It was announced in April, so that's when the sign up was. I think it's about 12 people deep so I HIGHLY doubt I'll make it to the end. But I'll add you to the end of my list just in case of a miracle. XD

It was announced in April, so that's when the sign up was. I think it's about 12 people deep so I HIGHLY doubt I'll make it to the end. But I'll add you to the end of my list just in case of a miracle. XD

Aw man! I really appreciate it! I've seen one or two presales on eBay for like 35... a little more than I'd be willing to pay for a pin, methinks.

Aw man! I really appreciate it! I've seen one or two presales on eBay for like 35... a little more than I'd be willing to pay for a pin, methinks.
Well, they're $25 retail, so it's really not a terrible markup considering its Up. Hahah! It's a very pricy pin, but super pretty, hahah!

It is quite beautiful looking, and Up is one of my big collections (mine and my wife's favorite movie, although she jokes that she's Carl and I'm Ellie - it's not far from the truth), so I'm really tempted, especially with her birthday coming up.

It is quite beautiful looking, and Up is one of my big collections (mine and my wife's favorite movie, although she jokes that she's Carl and I'm Ellie - it's not far from the truth), so I'm really tempted, especially with her birthday coming up.
Well, things are looking good for you as far as my pickups are concerned! The price is $27.61 (retail, tax, and Surcharge) + 3 shipping and PayPal. Let me know if you want one and I might actually be able to get it!

But don't be pressured just because it got released today. I've seen the Ariel ones die down to just above retail on the bay, so the same might happen with up if you want to wait on it.

Back