• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
An update on prices as well!

3dd590830f6a3a9e5a7b1246a2e5768b.jpg

9eaf83c82bb7e1ce6262731cd5161883.jpg

I am severely tempted by the blue Navi magic band. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

in line to go into windtraders. They are limiting some merch to 1 per person (I will report back)
I'm also now assuming with some updated pictures I'm seeing that those LE 250 boxes will be long gone by the time I get there. XD so if you want to snag some, you're welcome to. I might even beg for a Passholder pin and opening day pin for myself, just in case XD

Last edited:
I am thinking that any of the limited Pandora pins will be done via lotto rather than sign up order. I'll have a final verdict on that tomorrow. :)

box sets were only sold back on earth, snd wtidtbands were apparently given out.

I have 1 extra passholder opening day pin, Merlin has first dibs if they are gone before you get here.

box sets were only sold back on earth, snd wtidtbands were apparently given out.

I have 1 extra passholder opening day pin, Merlin has first dibs if they are gone before you get here.
Thank you, Lynn! Hopefully at LE 5000 they'll last. Any word on the AP Shaman pin?

I forgot to look for the shaman pin.
Someone in line here in Pandora gave me a wristband (they decided not to wait & buy), but I have doubts it will still be good by the time we return to earth.

I forgot to look for the shaman pin.
Someone in line here in Pandora gave me a wristband (they decided not to wait & buy), but I have doubts it will still be good by the time we return to earth.
Wow! Still pretty lucky, hahah! Well, Ap stuff tends to stick around for a sec, so here's hoping Shaman is still around by this afternoon. Have an absolute blast! I'll touch base when we head that way and perhaps we can connect. :)

Okay, if you are marked in blue, then your package has gone out! I sent out several this morning. I probably won't have time to send out tracking numbers, but if you want one, send me a message and I'll try to snap a picture of the receipt. Thanks!

~Merlin

Argh, bummers about the Pandora Boxed set. Thanks for trying. Are there any opening day pins left? If so, can you please put me on the list. After that you can ship everything. Funny thing, my daughter decided to get a Disney fix on Thursday and flew down this morning. I gave her a list of pins to look for but totally forgot today was Pandora day or would have sent her your way to help out. Have a great weekend!!!

Argh, bummers about the Pandora Boxed set. Thanks for trying. Are there any opening day pins left? If so, can you please put me on the list. After that you can ship everything. Funny thing, my daughter decided to get a Disney fix on Thursday and flew down this morning. I gave her a list of pins to look for but totally forgot today was Pandora day or would have sent her your way to help out. Have a great weekend!!!
I know! They sold out before the park even opened! I never even had a chance, hahah!
Anywho, I'll grab as many opening days as I can. If I can't fill the list, I'll do a random drawing for as many as I could get. :)

I know we were talking about posting, but I've just seen there is a new OE Rapunzel (holding book and paintbrush), is this something you can get? Would love one!

I know we were talking about posting, but I've just seen there is a new OE Rapunzel (holding book and paintbrush), is this something you can get? Would love one!
I haven't seen those yet in WDW, but they may pop up soon. Still want me to post or hold out for it?

So update! We have gotten the following so far:

Opening day x4
Passholder x4

I will be doing random lotto if I am not able to fill all the orders.

Currently in line just to get into the area itself hahah! *crying*

~Merlin

So update! We have gotten the following so far:

Opening day x4
Passholder x4

I will be doing random lotto if I am not able to fill all the orders.

Currently in line just to get into the area itself hahah! *crying*

~Merlin

Merlin,

I would be interested in one of the opening day pins.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Can I also be on the list for the opening day? Thanks!! (I know my order has shipped so if I get it you can ship it with next month's)

Okay, we have filled all requests for opening day and Passholder (including you Theoucharis!).

I'm going to cut off pickups for today, but if you request, I may try to grab them. Passholder are limited release. :)

Can I also be on the list for the opening day? Thanks!! (I know my order has shipped so if I get it you can ship it with next month's)
Drat! We just got out of line. I'll try and grab it today, but it might not be until tomorrow.

So Pandora is pretty awesome. We didn't do any rides (AP has ruined our tolerance for wait times, hahah!) but we did explore! :D

7d721cfad9f1b397084d940450b8d800.jpg

b9ad59ab57d456ce5bd9bf21196df0bf.jpg

5437a419787fe4fad76b088a99f55466.jpg

9246551f13daaa545c1aa81ba7b4ac96.jpg

And had some excellent food!

36ca82aabfa1eb63d702e99c69f30184.jpg

c0b246682e9dbca48a7056e8ab5ebf86.jpg

Tomorrow we are aiming for one of the rides, and some desserts! :D Woot woot!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back