• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Hi Merlin, please add me to the following pins:
Star Wars 4th
Star Wars 5th
Disney Film Mystery Set 1 box
Storybook Steeds Mystery Set 2 boxes
Doorways to Disney x 1

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin, please removed Star Wars 4th and 5th from my list. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please may I also request two more magic melody simbas if they are still around. :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Okay gang! I'm in the parks today and catching up on pickups.

Luckily! HS finally had the Millennium Falcon pins! So I have filled all of those orders.

HOWEVER! The price was $17.99. So just a heads up. But it is a MASSIVE pin!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well gang, I've had my first strike out. :( it looks like the Nurses Day pins have sold out at Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Springs. Which means they're likely gone everywhere. :( sorry! Totally stinks. :/

But, I was able to fill all of the other May 4th releases, plus the Falcon pin.

I'll be sending out full invoices for the month this afternoon when I get home. :)

~Merlin

Well gang, I've had my first strike out. :( it looks like the Nurses Day pins have sold out at Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Springs. Which means they're likely gone everywhere. :( sorry! Totally stinks. :/

But, I was able to fill all of the other May 4th releases, plus the Falcon pin.

I'll be sending out full invoices for the month this afternoon when I get home. :)

~Merlin

Yeah I checked Epcot and Hollywood studios a few days ago for the nurse pins. Didn't see anything at either. That's crazy how fast it sold out!

Yeah I checked Epcot and Hollywood studios a few days ago for the nurse pins. Didn't see anything at either. That's crazy how fast it sold out!
I think that's the fastest something has sold out in WDW since the Podh of the HS Sorcerers Hat last January (which I missed by two days... No no, I'm not bitter...)

I think that's the fastest something has sold out in WDW since the Podh of the HS Sorcerers Hat last January (which I missed by two days... No no, I'm not bitter...)

Oh that would've been an awesome pin! I wasn't even collecting back then!

Any idea why the LR guardians pin wasn't at the parks? A Disney employee told me I would have to probably go to Disney springs or one of the resorts to find it. I don't need it anymore. But I found it pretty strange.

Oh that would've been an awesome pin! I wasn't even collecting back then!

Any idea why the LR guardians pin wasn't at the parks? A Disney employee told me I would have to probably go to Disney springs or one of the resorts to find it. I don't need it anymore. But I found it pretty strange.
The same thing happened with the Doctor Strange LR opening day. To my knowledge, it has to do with the licensing agreement about Marvel and Universal. The actual parks are very restricted as to what Marvel merchandise they're allowed to have on property because technically Universal was partnered with Marvel first in Orlando. But the resorts and Springs is technically NOT the parks so they are a bit of a loophole.

You'll also notice that the pin back on the Guardians pin isn't the standard mickey head.

The same thing happened with the Doctor Strange LR opening day. To my knowledge, it has to do with the licensing agreement about Marvel and Universal. The actual parks are very restricted as to what Marvel merchandise they're allowed to have on property because technically Universal was partnered with Marvel first in Orlando. But the resorts and Springs is technically NOT the parks so they are a bit of a loophole.

You'll also notice that the pin back on the Guardians pin isn't the standard mickey head.

Wow that's so strange. They sure made it difficult to get those pins. I'm glad I don't collect them. Thanks for explaining it. That makes a lot more sense!

If it works out could you please put me down for the Storybook Steeds Mystery Set, X1 Thanks Merlin

Okay guys! We are updated to this point. Invoiced have been sent out and I've updated payments received as well. Please double check me, as always. :)

NewlyAddicted, I'm waiting to invoice you until I can confirm I get the box set (especially since I don't know the price).

Those of you on the Jungle Cruise lists, be aware that those prices may change (especially for the Jumbo), so just stay tuned.

As for the Film Set Mystery Boxes, still no definite yea or nay on those guys yet, so definitely keep an eye here tomorrow morning around 9:30am. I'll do my absolute utmost to fill the requests (which are...numerous, hahah!), and invoices for those will be going out Thursday evening if they are available, so please be ready (because that's gonna be a ton of money XD). I'll keep you posted as best I can! :D Thanks as always!

~Merlin

I've just noticed that you've added the Mystery Royalty Set to the thread, are these still available? I am after just one, Shang, to complete my set (I see other people are down for just one).

I've just noticed that you've added the Mystery Royalty Set to the thread, are these still available? I am after just one, Shang, to complete my set (I see other people are down for just one).
They pop up randomly and there's no guarantee I can find them. Honestly, if you're just looking for Shang (who is a conceal so it's even less likely), the bay might be a better option. I'll pm you. :)

~Merlin

Okay gang, we've got a confirmation for the film pins at HS. But if this is the only place, that's gonna stink. XD also, there are chasers, LE 600 each.

Tinkerbellefan as requested three boxes (my notes).

For now, I'm cutting off pickups on those for today. (I have a list of 40...).

You're welcome to request them, but I'm serving those first 40 today. It's likely I'll pop up again tomorrow or Saturday for more if they're so hard to get.

Okay gang, we've got a confirmation for the film pins at HS. But if this is the only place, that's gonna stink. XD also, there are chasers, LE 600 each.

Tinkerbellefan as requested three boxes (my notes).

For now, I'm cutting off pickups on those for today. (I have a list of 40...).

You're welcome to request them, but I'm serving those first 40 today. It's likely I'll pop up again tomorrow or Saturday for more if they're so hard to get.

If anyone backs out of a box, sign me up for one! (I have a friend who would really appreciate them, and I do like the Lady and the Tramp and BaTB ones.) Thanks for your incredible sleuthing skills, Merlin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back