• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Pixar Party - RSP Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to 3,5,6 and 13. Thanks in advance!

Pixar Junkie/LE Enthusiast/ACME Hot Art Addict/DSSH Early Bird/DLR AP-er

One more please...and #16 split - al, waternoose, darla, and muntz

I would love to be on the list for the Lava pin from Item 15 if you split a second box.

On the off chance for box splitting:
Pixar Villains Boxed Set (LE300) I'm interested in the Up, Brave, and the Incredibles
Pixar Movie Quotes Set (LE300) I'm interested in the Incredibles and Inside out

Hi. Can i please be put on the list for #6, 13, and 101

Hey, can you put me down for 3,5,6,7,11,18. Thanks :)

Please add me to 3,5,6 and 13. Thanks in advance!

And #12 please? Appreciate it :)

One more please...and #16 split - al, waternoose, darla, and muntz

All the above requests are now on the list. Note that 1 of the Villains boxes has been completely split! Close to having a second split as well.

Additionally, we successfully obtained tickets this morning. The RSP is due June 14th, 2016 so the last day we will accept requests is June 13th, 2016 if you wish to get your request in prior to RSP submission. If you request afterwards, you will be placed in the standby line (which will be fulfilled if someone cancels or if we can purchase extra items at the event itself - pre-payment required).

Good news - lynn99 has offered to put up her extra RSP spots to help fulfill the many requests that have already come in (and the additional requests that may come in the next 6 weeks). This means as a whole, we'll be able to fulfill more than we would have previously!

Annual Passholder Commemorative Collection: Pixar in Sight! (LE500)
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Wall-E (LE750) $25
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Inside Out (LE750) $28
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Ratatouille (LE750) $23
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Up (LE750) $30
#14 if split I'd love Wheezy
Pixar Movie Quotes Set (LE300) $140
Pixar Party Countdown Series: The Good Dinosaur (LE750) $22

So many good pins! Im going to be so broke haha. Thank you so much for all you do!

Should be my last request, but for the movie quotes box, could I also be put down for Frozone if there is a box split? Thanks so much!!!

We will both be attending the WDW summer pin trading event and as such, are looking to sell what we don't need to members that DO need :) We will not require payment until after RSP confirmation. Once the confirmation comes through, payment will be required before the final day (date TBD) or your request is forfeit. The listed does NOT include shipping (or PP fees). Those will be calculated based on the number and type of request and will be sent via PM.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

In the highly unlikely event we cannot get tickets, we will of course delete the thread.

STATUS: Tickets Purchased - RSP DUE 6/14/16 - Last Day to Request 6/13/16

Additional Info
For those that have requested pins, we will attempt to secure as many as we can during the RSP process. For anybody that misses out, we will start the standby line automatically. If requests are made after the 6/13/16 date, they will be added to the bottom of the standby line. Standby requests will be fulfilled if there are requests that are cancelled or unpaid. Additionally, there may be a chance to purchase extra items at the event itself. Prior to the event, I will send PM's with totals to all remaining standby people. Pre-payment must be received if we are to purchase them at the event. If we cannot purchase additional pins, the total will be refunded.

lynn99 has offered her extra RSP spots to help fulfill additional requests - this means we will able to fulfill more as a group! Don't be hesitant to request something if you see the list is long - with our combined power we have quite a few spots.

Item #13
Pixar Super Jumbo (LE500) $105
Requested
1. coopscohen
2. TheNobleHelium
3. Snguyen
4. pnaico0lada
5. MASTER

Item #19
Pixar Animation Studios Frame Set (LE150) $300
Requested

Interested in a Split
Letter P.
Letter I.
Letter X.
Letter A. MASTER
Letter R.

Item #20
Pixar Party Countdown Series Frame Set (LE15) $465
NOTE: Includes 13 Artist Proof pins (1 of each of the Pixary Party countdown series)
Requested

Interested in a Split

Pixar Up. MASTER

Letter R if split. I will stick with this one pin. Please remove 3-8 and 18. I need to help pay for surgery for my dog.

Last edited:
Annual Passholder Commemorative Collection: Pixar in Sight! (LE500)
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Wall-E (LE750) $25
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Inside Out (LE750) $28
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Ratatouille (LE750) $23
Pixar From the Vault Collection: Up (LE750) $30
#14 if split I'd love Wheezy
Pixar Movie Quotes Set (LE300) $140
Pixar Party Countdown Series: The Good Dinosaur (LE750) $22

So many good pins! Im going to be so broke haha. Thank you so much for all you do!

Should be my last request, but for the movie quotes box, could I also be put down for Frozone if there is a box split? Thanks so much!!!

#2, #3, #9 please

If there's an extra Up spot, I'd like one please (#6).

Item #13

Item #19
Interested in a Split
Letter A. MASTER

Item #20
Interested in a Split
Pixar Up. MASTER

If there are enough people to consider a split of the frame set, I'm interested in letter X.

Letter R if split. I will stick with this one pin. Please remove 3-8 and 18. I need to help pay for surgery for my dog.

Everybody on the list - only 2 more letters to go for a full split of the Pixar Frame (P - Toy Story and I - Incredibles).

PM sent disneymagic!

Pixar From the Vault Collection: Incredibles (LE750) $23

Go ahead and put me down for this one too..haha. Going to stop myself after this I promise!

Oooh, please also add me to the "If Split" for Brave on Item #20. Thank you so much!

Edit: Also I think the one you have as ???? on that item is one of the Army men from Toy Story:
Pixar-Party-Countdown-Pin-Litte-Green-Men-Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Could I be put down for the following:
#2 (Pixar Party Logo (LE1000) $19),
#7 (Pixar From the Vault Collection: Inside Out (LE750) $28), and
#9 (Pixar Party Logo Standee (LE500) $25).

Thank you!

TammyH

Pixar From the Vault Collection: Incredibles (LE750) $23

Go ahead and put me down for this one too..haha. Going to stop myself after this I promise!

Oooh, please also add me to the "If Split" for Brave on Item #20. Thank you so much!

Edit: Also I think the one you have as ???? on that item is one of the Army men from Toy Story:
Pixar-Party-Countdown-Pin-Litte-Green-Men-Inside.jpg

Could I be put down for the following:
#2 (Pixar Party Logo (LE1000) $19),
#7 (Pixar From the Vault Collection: Inside Out (LE750) $28), and
#9 (Pixar Party Logo Standee (LE500) $25).

Thank you!

TammyH

All on the list - and thank you Vixy! I can't believe I didn't see that, it was completely obvious haha :)

Hello, could you put me down for:

Item #20 Finding Nemo (Dory and Nemo)

Item #18 Pearl

Item #16 Darla

Do you ship internationally?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back