• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW UP PTN Pickups - At Cost! - RSP Results!!

SOLD! WDW UP PTN Pickups - At Cost! - RSP Results!!
Can you please add me for the up house super jumbo pin please thankyou if there is too many then don't worry my partner Paul said he will buy it for me for my birthday please let me know if this is ok to add me to the list

Can you please add me for the up house super jumbo pin please thankyou if there is too many then don't worry my partner Paul said he will buy it for me for my birthday please let me know if this is ok to add me to the list

I've got you on the list, but presently you're below the red line, which means I won't be able to get it via RSP or at the event with my current number of requests. In order for me to get it, they would have to last until they go to the parks later in the month, which is possible. There's also the chance that someone above you would cancel, so that would improve your chances as well. Just letting you know!

I've got you on the list, but presently you're below the red line, which means I won't be able to get it via RSP or at the event with my current number of requests. In order for me to get it, they would have to last until they go to the parks later in the month, which is possible. There's also the chance that someone above you would cancel, so that would improve your chances as well. Just letting you know!

OK thank you

Hi Merlin! My pin spending has been a little crazy lately, so I’m going to do the responsible thing and have you remove me from the Kevin and babies pin so someone else can get it and my husband won’t be annoyed at me

Thanks so much!

Alrighty! We are updated to this point. I'll be submitting the RSP this evening around 9, so please be doubly sure you've got your requests correct. :)

Alrighty! RSPs have been submitted! We should receive the RSP results by the end of the month and we will be charged "on or around May 3rd". So start squirreling away some money! :D

giphy.gif

Hello everyone! This evening Russ and I received our results from the RSP and, thankfully, we got everything we requested! Yay! :D I have marked those winners with an (RSP) tag on their request. If you do not have one of those tags, that means your pin(s) will be grabbed at the event, or if you are under the red line I'll have to get them when they release to the park the following week).

Invoices will roll out probably Sunday for these and payment will be due within 72 hours of that invoice. Thanks again! :)

Hi! are you planning to do any pickups in May? I'm hoping to get the Kingdom Console pin that's coming on the 9th.
forgive me if this is all being asked in the wrong place I'm just trying to figure things out...

Well, I had every intention of sending invoices out tonight, and then Disney went and dropped the FairyTails catalog. ;P Since I'm only allowed 2 marketplace threads, I'll be folding this into the WDW Pickups Lotto thread tomorrow and sending out invoices throughout the day. Thanks for your patience! <3

Back