Sold/Ended: WDW UP PTN Pickups - At Cost! - RSP Results!!

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by MerlinEmrys, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Can you please add me for the up house super jumbo pin please thankyou if there is too many then don't worry my partner Paul said he will buy it for me for my birthday please let me know if this is ok to add me to the list

2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

We are updated to this point!

3. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

I've got you on the list, but presently you're below the red line, which means I won't be able to get it via RSP or at the event with my current number of requests. In order for me to get it, they would have to last until they go to the parks later in the month, which is possible. There's also the chance that someone above you would cancel, so that would improve your chances as well. Just letting you know!

4. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

OK thank you

5. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

@MerlinEmrys

Can I be removed from your list? I got a spot on Ocean7's list.

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  6. Damiens pins

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Can you please take me off the list as I'm higher up in connies-hobbies

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  7. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Hi @MerlinEmrys, you can remove me from the list for the jumbo Up pin, thanks!

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  8. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Hi Merlin - it appears I'm in good standing with @Connies_Hobby, so I think I'll just consolidate my order with her, if you don't mind me dropping off your lists. Thanks for all you do!

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  9. Badockins

Badockins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Merlin please chamge my Up puzzle pieces from 12 to 6. Thank you!

10. EmilyE

EmilyE New Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi Merlin! My pin spending has been a little crazy lately, so I’m going to do the responsible thing and have you remove me from the Kevin and babies pin so someone else can get it and my husband won’t be annoyed at me

Thanks so much!

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  11. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Thank you all for the updates! I'll be giving this thread an update tomorrow morning. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

EmilyE and nateeter like this.
  12. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Alrighty! We are updated to this point. I'll be submitting the RSP this evening around 9, so please be doubly sure you've got your requests correct. :)

13. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Alrighty! RSPs have been submitted! We should receive the RSP results by the end of the month and we will be charged "on or around May 3rd". So start squirreling away some money! :D

nateeter likes this.
  14. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

15. MasteringMatt

MasteringMatt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Is it too late to be put down for an Ariel pin?

16. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Not at all. I'll see if I can add it to the rsp, or I'll snag it at the event itself.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

MasteringMatt likes this.
  17. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Hello everyone! This evening Russ and I received our results from the RSP and, thankfully, we got everything we requested! Yay! :D I have marked those winners with an (RSP) tag on their request. If you do not have one of those tags, that means your pin(s) will be grabbed at the event, or if you are under the red line I'll have to get them when they release to the park the following week).

Invoices will roll out probably Sunday for these and payment will be due within 72 hours of that invoice. Thanks again! :)

caw caw rawr and nateeter like this.
  18. Andrew World of Disney

Andrew World of Disney New Member

0   0   0

Hi! are you planning to do any pickups in May? I'm hoping to get the Kingdom Console pin that's coming on the 9th.
    forgive me if this is all being asked in the wrong place I'm just trying to figure things out...

19. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Hey gang. Just a heads up, I'll be holding off on invoices for just a sec so I can keep those funds separate from the end of April pickups. I expect to send out invoices probably Wednesday. <3

20. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

Well, I had every intention of sending invoices out tonight, and then Disney went and dropped the FairyTails catalog. ;P Since I'm only allowed 2 marketplace threads, I'll be folding this into the WDW Pickups Lotto thread tomorrow and sending out invoices throughout the day. Thanks for your patience! <3

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  21. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    542   0   0

You'll need to hop over to the WDW Pickups Lotto thread. :)