• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! weew got zapped!

ZAPPED! weew got zapped!

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
2n65e89.jpg

Nekov zapped me with this beautiful pin outta no where even had a sticker of the character I share my real name with!!

Thank you so much! I was really hurting mentally today and I saw the package then the pin!! Made my day less grim, I thank you dearly Nekov <3

Aww you're welcome! I'm glad you like it! I wasn't able to find the one you had on your wants list but I figured this was sort of close enough! X3! The day I run into the other one though, for sure it's going straight to you! ^^

Back