• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I keep forgetting how fast USPS can be sometimes - checked my mail and saw I got my PIF from rmkennon01! I got a gorgeous Cinderella pin -
pin12233
(Pin 12233: HSN - Cinderella Storybook Pin Collection (A Magical Evening)) AND
pin8151
, who I've been wanting for so long!

3use3a5e.jpg

Thank you bearcat :)

I love love love the Donald pin! I've never seen that one before!

The Stitch is now the 7th pin of 8 I've collected from that set. Surprisingly I'm still somehow missing The Duck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Dalamara! We love Star Wars and we collected most of the Epcot costume icons on our last trip but didn't have any of the MK ones yet. My oldest son collects Mickey icon shaped pins so he was excited. :D
tI75K9jELTmUuFKx012JGUfe5t7599CL6DVOrnQyOzLe=w302-h213-p-no

I just got the best PIF from Flaming Nora!!! Firstly, she sent it registered mail from Ireland to the US... So, that must have cost a pretty penny, but how thoughtful to make sure I got my PIF! Then, I open my package and it's filled with the cutest teeny silver star sprinkles... I'm pretty sure they are the ones that Rainbow Brite uses... Then, I see 2 packages of awesome candy!!! Some neat chocolates, and some strawberry dipping candies. I love treats from other countries, and strawberry is even my favorite flavor :D WAIT!! That's not all!! She also included 2 adorable pins! A cute little one of my girl, Belle, aaaaaand the Paris Olaf pin!!! :shock: Thank you SO much, Fiona, for the awesome and generous PIF :D

30a3748101d59db29d649098488b399a_zpsf9aa9d5b.jpg

I'm so glad you liked it and that it arrived safely:)
Buttons and dib-dabs are my favourite!! Ha and I've only just noticed from looking at your photo they're actually called dip dabs lol. Have been calling them the wrong name for about 30 years ha ha !!

Thank you so much Judy for my lovely PIF pins....and for my first ever zap :wavey:. We were all so excited to receive the lovely wrapped package and my children have already claimed ownership of all of them lol.
Thanks again,
Kind Regards,
Fí
A9179F5A-1327-4E3A-8313-E11FA1E1831F_zpsbrfhbquv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I got my first PIF package today! From the lovely rmkennon01.

image_zps6b647dd6.jpg

A cute Easter Bunny Vinylmation, and a Daisy I didn't have yet, and a Stitch from a set I'm trying to complete. (Hehe, I'm actually getting the same Stitch pin as part of a large trade, but I can just use the spare from the trade to get another from the set.)

Thanks a ton for my awesome pins, rmkennon!

I got my first PIF package today! From the lovely rmkennon01.

image_zps6b647dd6.jpg

A cute Easter Bunny Vinylmation, and a Daisy I didn't have yet, and a Stitch from a set I'm trying to complete. (Hehe, I'm actually getting the same Stitch pin as part of a large trade, but I can just use the spare from the trade to get another from the set.)

Thanks a ton for my awesome pins, rmkennon!

Nice ve pins there

Well it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received anything from my PIF person or any response to the two messages I've sent. I know things come up but it still makes me sad. Please don't sign-up for PIF if you aren't going to actually participate. For us folks who don't live near a park, it's one of the only ways we can exchange pins with others during the year AND it's such a fun activity.

Well it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received anything from my PIF person or any response to the two messages I've sent. I know things come up but it still makes me sad. Please don't sign-up for PIF if you aren't going to actually participate. For us folks who don't live near a park, it's one of the only ways we can exchange pins with others during the year AND it's such a fun activity.

Pm sent

Well of course, after I make an arse out of myself by complaining that I didn't receive my PIF, I receive the most beautiful pin today from my PIF person. RacheltheRabidRabbit sent me the Stylized Princess Portrait of Ariel, which I did not have and it's so lovely in person. Please accept my apologies for having the patience of a 5 year old. I really do love the pin and next time, I'll just assume that no news is good news and keep my big mouth shut.

Well of course, after I make an arse out of myself by complaining that I didn't receive my PIF, I receive the most beautiful pin today from my PIF person. RacheltheRabidRabbit sent me the Stylized Princess Portrait of Ariel, which I did not have and it's so lovely in person. Please accept my apologies for having the patience of a 5 year old. I really do love the pin and next time, I'll just assume that no news is good news and keep my big mouth shut.

I knew rachel would come thru ,sounds like a awesome pin

Hi everyone
I recieved my pif pins from disnerd1989,I do not have my camera here and my ph is dead from the concert I came back from,but I recieved the cutest tigger and Mickey pins ...thank you so very much

judy

Back