• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

I got Pin 5209: WDW - Minnie Graduation (2001) from Judy and a zap too:Pin 56773: WDW - NCAA Football Team Series - Florida State University (Mickey Mouse) Thanks Judy!! :)

What a pleasant surprise for my PIF! Thank you Elyse (princesselyse)! Now I need to find the other half - New Year's 2007.
photo.jpg

Haven't received my pins :( probably has a lot to do with the site being down oh well. I love Al the pins you guys have gotten so far. I'm hoping to hop back in soon :) lol

Haven't received my pins :( probably has a lot to do with the site being down oh well. I love Al the pins you guys have gotten so far. I'm hoping to hop back in soon :) lol

Hope you get yours soon! I am also waiting for my PIF since July 30. Always fun when they do arrive though! :)

Laura

Thanks for the two beautiful Pluto pins cristywill

One is a Pluto sitting with his ear up and the other is Pluto with a firefighter hat. they fit perfectly in my collection!

I got my package yesterday but waited to open it unt I was able to mail my PIF recipient's package. I mailed it today, so I opened my PIF once I got home. I got two lovely pins from tiggermickey - a jeweled 35 Mickey pin, and a Tinker Bell zap. Thanks, tiggermickey!

An overdue "Thank You!" to Timeerkat for a wonderful PIF with two pins off of my wants list:
#83683 Disney Pirates Starter Set- Mickey only
and
#83684 Disney Pirates Starter Set- Minnie only

Sorry no pics, having camera issues... But trust me they look great with the rest of my POTC collection! Thanks again!!!

Couldn't get photos, but OH MY GOSH! I RECEIVED AN AMAZING PIN!

I got a Production Proof (PP) of this pin:
Pin 89020 Animation Art Mystery Collection - Bambi CHASER Only
mk8N6ngjVVDXlaIeIczR8BQ.jpg

It's my first Production Proof! I couldn't believe it! And I love to draw and love traditional animation, so the pin also fits my personality very well! I'm thinking of starting to collect this series now, because it seems like a really awesome set!

I also received this lovely pin:
Pin 651 DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #56 (Cinderella and Prince Charming)
$%28KGrHqF,!qEFII-WTi6WBSFpZ3S%28qQ~~60_35.JPG

Which belongs to the same series of another pin that I already had - so it's neat to see them coming together now!

THANK YOU SO MUCH dorkylilsammie!!!

LOVE MY PINS!!!

So i feel bad for taking forever to post, but I got some very wonderful pins from dennis_dennis.
A lady and the tramp paris pin
A dalmation paris pin
And a trustee pin

I llove it!! First time getting international pin mail and it was great!!

OK, so I am behind on posting about my PIFs, so I have 3 PIFs to brag about, and 3 people to thank!!! So, my 1st big thank you goes to Babydawn. She had asked me if I minded waiting a bit for my PIF from her, as she wanted to send me something from my wants list. Well, who could say no to that!? It was totally worth the wait, as she got me a pin from my wants list, that I had been trying to trade for, for quite some time... I was SO EXCITED when I opened her PIF to me and found this:

Beautiful right!?!? Now I have to track down the matching pin of Tramp with the puppies :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Then, I posted below Dennis_Dennis, and he sent TWO PARIS pins from my wants list. Holy crud, thanks so much for these!!! I love them both!

Theeeeeeeeen, I posted below the wonderful Cristywill. She sent me TWO adorable Halloween pins :D I love Halloween! She sent a cute Witch Tink, and Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy all decked out. Plus she sent 2 cute Disney pencils as well!!! I apologize for not having a pic of Cristywills generous PIF, but. I was certainly grateful for it.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!! :D

Last edited:
Back