• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in Brooke's spring pin exchange

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in Brooke's spring pin exchange

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone,
this will be the official thread to post what you recieved in the spring exchange organized by brookepleins

I received mine! My husband brought it in and forgot to tell me I had a package!!! I will post pics soon!!!! Thank you to my person, I didn't see your DPF name in the package. My package is going out tomorrow!!!!

My package is going the mail today if I can brave the tax crowd. If not, then tomorrow for sure. I waited for a pin I bought on eBay that never came! USPS at work again. :(

Last edited:
update **officially in the mail** yahoo

I just received a pin in the mail today that I traded for since I didn't have anything from my persons list. Hubby said he can mail tomorrow so I need to get busy tonight. LOL!!

Last edited:
Mine came today! Thanks, Rose!

abbf56518023f06f736aef66b4334634.jpg
[/IMG]

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Cjvandever :0)

I received a beautiful nest with worm and butterfly. Which are already in my garden. Well, I just planted flowers seeds a week or so ago so it's not quite a garden yet....

232323232%7Ffp54433%3Enu%3D4264%3E558%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D3497%3B8%3A589343nu0mrj
this is the package
232323232%7Ffp734%3A7%3Enu%3D4264%3E558%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D3497%3B8%3A58%3A343nu0mrj
this is the nest and worm with my bulbs
232323232%7Ffp73496%3Enu%3D4264%3E558%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D3497%3B5%3A682343nu0mrj
this is the butterfly with my soon to be flowers :0) it matches my other butterfly:
232323232%7Ffp54373%3Enu%3D4264%3E558%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D3497%3B8%3A58%3B343nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp54395%3Enu%3D4264%3E558%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D3497%3B5%3A67%3B343nu0mrj
last but not least......the pins. :hsd::hsd:

Thank you again. I love everything. It's perfect :hug:

Oh, I'm so glad you have a garden! I'm so sorry that the other pin bought from your wants list didn't show up, but I hope you like the Tink pin. She kinda matched the other colors and her wings are kinda reminiscent of birds, or some other such nonsense. It made sense to me at 11:30 at night when I was packing this up. :drool:

Please post whether you have received...I had to go out of town this week for a family emergency and haven't even had a chance to send mine out yet but will do so tomorrow. Also, if you have sent to your partner, please PM me with that info as well.

Last edited:
CJVandever is awesome :) I also got zapped by them today. I'm glad that most of you seem to be happy with what you're getting. I got my package from Zagales a long time ago and it was great as well...he basically made me an Easter basket and sent me six pins :)

OK, Poohlady5 is just an amazing person. She took the time to look at my profile to make my exchange gifts personal. I LOVE everything! And it was all packed up in spring green and flower tissue. So, so thoughtful! Crystal, you rock.
image_zps1248c3a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The yellow box is a Daisy in a Box. Then you have Crystal Light Ice Tea (my favorite). I haven't tried the cookies before, but I have a glass of milk with their name on it. Then you have the most beautiful card with glittery butterflies, a gardenia scented candle, a Barnes and Noble Gift Card (woot, woot!) and a really beautiful bookmark. And, of course, the pins. Again, Crystal, thank you so, so much!

Last edited:
Yahoo! Glad it arrived safely!! I had a blast shopping for your package :0)
Well, you did a perfect job. Now, if I could just get my husband to do as well. Last birthday I got a huge canning pot. I needed it, but how romantic, right? :roll:

OK, Poohlady5 is just an amazing person. She took the time to look at my profile to make my exchange gifts personal. I LOVE everything! And it was all packed up in spring green and flower tissue. So, so thoughtful! Crystal, you rock.
image_zps1248c3a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The yellow box is a Daisy in a Box. Then you have Crystal Light Ice Tea (my favorite). I haven't tried the cookies before, but I have a glass of milk with their name on it. Then you have the most beautiful card with glittery butterflies, a gardenia scented candle, a Barnes and Noble Gift Card (woot, woot!) and a really beautiful bookmark. And, of course, the pins. Again, Crystal, thank you so, so much!

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats

I got mine yesterday! Sam (megfan) sent me these 2 very cute pins:

(click on pics for Pinpics links)

AND she also sent me 3 very pretty princess charms! (sorry, my camera is dead at the moment, so I can't post a picture).

Thank you Sam!

Back