• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is The Longest A Pin Has Eluded You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I posted before, I wasn't sure about a specific example. But I had one coming, but I didn't want to talk about it and have it get lost in the mail.

pin1282

That came out in March 2000 and became an instant grail for many people. So 13 and a half long years later.... it's finally mine.

I remember seeing this pin when it was still for sale at Disneyland.

Pin 2764: DLR Sign Series - Lost Parents
pin2764

I figured, eh, it'll be there next year when we come back to the park..... NOPE! This pin took me 10+ years to get.

The WDI Special Events Sorcerer Hats are one of my earlier collections and Pin 77901: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - World of Color Grand Opening Exclusive had been the one pin I would never see for sale or at trading events. I just got to trade one a few weeks ago. I don't really understand why out of all the Special Event Sorcerer Hats this one never really appeared any where. So now I'm up to date on these hats and waiting for more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back