• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how I can get to the top of this list without coming off as a total Jackass. I want to be the king of this leaderboard because its the only leaderboard Judy is not the queen of!!!!

9B7E8278-6FC8-43C1-BB87-47ED5B18414A-30435-00001B889BE79744_zps67cd843f.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if you really want too... I think you can get infractions for things like too big of a signature, too many posts in the Marketplace, excessive bumping of Auction threads. But you'd get banned in the process.

you cant do it without coming off as a young descendant of a mule and horse, you must be banned about 6 weeks to get there<or accrue about 12 to 16 infraction points>, and shes <judy> not at the top of all the catagories, I know I got at least one!!<course no one else wants that one so I may have it for a while!>

But if you really really want it, I can give you a few pointers on what to do to get it , just pm me for suggestions......JK!!!!!!

Ok...how the heck am I losing points? I'm not on much anymore as 5 freaking jobs keeps me very busy..but seriously? Can someonen shed some light?

Hmmm... I wonder what leaderboard I should try to get to the top of... thanks for egging on my competitiveness with this new system... :D

:rofl: I am with you Emma...I will be working on it! :lol: Let's not compete for the same one, we might tire each other out! Ha ha! ;)

Indeed, I think we should definitely pick different leaderboards. :D Though I'm debating which one right now. :lol:

Well, it looks like, for the time being, I am on top of one leader board and am in the top 10 on a couple! I would go with whatever one you are closest to 1 on! :lol:

Looks like I'm not on many right now, I was on a few before. Oh well, I'll figure something out! :D

YOU IMP? Over drive? you dont say..????

nahhh!!!!! must be a typo or a glitch,,, not like your on the site much!!!

<having poked the tiger in the cage, the wily misfit backs a sufficent distance away before running like the wind>

feeling a little green....

Hmmm... what's that Points Market...? I do hope we get an explanation about this soon, otherwise its more of just a novelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back