• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is Your Limit?

What is your max?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 drinks...but over a few hours
Hahaha :rofl: This is one of my favorite answers.

As for me I have paid up to $200. But I would not mind shelling out more money if I can save up for it. A lot of sleeping beauty pins that I would like are older and have been hard to trade for so, sometimes buying pins is something I have to end up doing especially if I plan on owning that SB Gomes in my siggy one day.

Until recently I had never spent more than 30 for a pin. I just bought a couple of Tinker Bells that I have wanted for a long time for $35 each. It was a good price as every time I missed them they went for about 35. One I had missed out on like 6 or seven times, including when it was released. So my limit is now 35. But it has to be special to go that high.

I love getting pins off of Ebay auctions where the pins are very low cost (and usually HM or rack) because it's fun to bid and be all tense up until the last seconds to make sure no one swipes it from you... I try to spend the least amount as possible, and even allow pins I LOVE to pass on because they hit that certain threshold. I've never traded in the park, and I would love to, but first I need to have my lanyard ready full of pins!!! And I am going to need them all coordinating somehow HAHA even though they are just going to be traded away! So for these traders, my limit is like $3. I love getting rack pins for less then rack price (that limit is like $5!)

But when it comes to finding pins for my collection, to hang on the wall, I prefer to buy from fellow forum members because I know they have been kept safe, and I know they are real. The most I've ever spent on a single pin was $25, and that was the price it cost to buy from Disney. I try to keep myself away from wanting the hyped up pins, the shiny new ones, unless I can buy them from Disney myself. If I miss it, I miss it. I'll just have to wait a year or two for them to be back to their original prices! LOL! The only exception to my rule of paying at-cost or slightly above cost is for a very rare and beautiful pin. Then the skies the limit!!!

Last edited:
You might get more votes if the poll was anonymous. I kind of keep to myself and don't feel like announcing to the world what my limit is. But it's up there...

I find it really hard to spend over $20 for a pin... I know that is pretty cheap but idk. If I do spend more I get buyers remorse even if I really want the pin

I paid $100 on a single pin once.. but I purchased it from Disney. I've never spent more than $35 on the secondary market.

You might get more votes if the poll was anonymous. I kind of keep to myself and don't feel like announcing to the world what my limit is. But it's up there...

It doesn't specify the username in the poll, so no one knows what you specifically picked, it just shows percentages...at least from my viewpoint. Sorry this made you uncomfortable! :) Was not my intentions.

You can see what people picked what by clicking on the numbers of who voted in the poll.

Well darn!!! :sad: I didn't know that or I wouldn't have done it that way, I thought that it wouldn't show any results if I picked the other! Ugh, I am an idiot! :lol: Is there a way to change it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back